Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleming gone

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...ng-leaves-qpr/

Was never convinced by him but it seems like we're even shorter on coaches now.

Gerry Francis will do, or Steve Mclaren, any decent coach would be a start.

Comment

One gone two to go.

Comment

what's that coming over the Hill
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

This guy was brought in to shore up the defence and if he's totally involved in that, what he's done with Robinson is phenomenal tbh, Not everything improved but the sheer level of performance Jack has shown since being moved to CB has made him an all round better player. His playing left back so well yesterday makes me really look forward to his future, thought he looked as solid at left back as he did at centre back which is good to see that he can be that sort of versatile player.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            what's that coming over the Hill

A monster
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              I think some of the best football we've played in recent years was when Mclaren was part of the coaching team with Harry - if I remember correctly there was such a noticeable decline after he left
              Last edited by cheeseburgers; 04-02-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

so it took him a clean sheet to fark off.

clean sheet saturday! whats that all about? your not doing your job properly son! we dont want clean sheets round here, now fark off !!

Comment

Paul ince please

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    Can't see McLaren working under Holloway. Gerry with Holloway..... maybe.

Comment

thank god the ground hog has gone............

would love someone to photoshop ollies and curtis heads on this pic

#drivinghimtoboro

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        This guy was brought in to shore up the defence and if he's totally involved in that, what he's done with Robinson is phenomenal tbh, Not everything improved but the sheer level of performance Jack has shown since being moved to CB has made him an all round better player. His playing left back so well yesterday makes me really look forward to his future, thought he looked as solid at left back as he did at centre back which is good to see that he can be that sort of versatile player.
                        Nass, I think you might find that a Liverpool pedigree has a bit to do with him knowing how to play. He only ended up at CB because we were short at the back. Agree totally that he is a better player but that could also be down to not being injured and actually getting games.

Comment

Some nice words from Fleming in exit speech good luck to him

Comment

Home and young family on Teeside - coach in London. Not sure how that works really. Must commute a lot which can't be good for club or him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                              Nass, I think you might find that a Liverpool pedigree has a bit to do with him knowing how to play. He only ended up at CB because we were short at the back. Agree totally that he is a better player but that could also be down to not being injured and actually getting games.
                              Liverpool pedigree would have made him a worse defender instead of a better one lol.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X