Gate closed on exiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gate closed on exiting

for some reason the steward closed the gate on us exiting the SA Stand, Lucky Holloways football has emptied the stadium otherwise it could have had serious consequences. I despair at the running of this club sometimes
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Holloway never said we were allowed to go

Comment

saw this as i passed , i've had some run ins with stewards over the years , time to employ rangers fans like we did way back

Comment

Yeah it was a bit amateur sunday league today with the board running out of batteries as well.

Comment

Good old customer service

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Good old customer service
            Very dangerous action to take coul have been really serious.

I was a steward in the old days 85-2001 your right it was better when fans
            did it.

Went up to Blackburn with the stewards team and we won the stewards cup
            beating Norwich in the final.

Cant remember the year late 80s early 90s about 24 teams took part.

Really great trip overnight in Preston i think

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              for some reason the steward closed the gate on us exiting the SA Stand, Lucky Holloways football has emptied the stadium otherwise it could have had serious consequences. I despair at the running of this club sometimes
              I remember the same thing happened coming out of SAR about 4 years ago, the steward was a foreign chap, vertically challenged and spoke little English, but of course, he’s there for our safety, not.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Holloway never said we were allowed to go
                F.ucking perfect!

Comment

Anyone raised stress related reaction to perceived and potentially life threatening situation. If this is worth a thread based on real concerns then the issue should be raised with the club.

If it is a cynical "hucking steward , dozy tcun, shut the gate when we wanted to leave, w@nker" observation then find the ctun and ntu him!

Comment

We had a long ladder left between the seats in JU about a month ago which the stewards removed just before kick off

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      We had a long ladder left between the seats in JU about a month ago which the stewards removed just before kick off
                      Thereby foiling the Great (early) Escape?

Comment

Working...
                      X