#theimpostersareunbearable
    #wewantourforumback

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      #whereisted
      #theimpostersareunbearable
      #wewantourforumback
      sorry hub's your poem's not in teds league
      Last edited by 72bus; 04-02-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Poor decision to go in like that, wasn't even in crucial position. Probably would have just give them a throw in. Says a lot to me, things like that are what keeps a player out of the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Didn't watch the game yesterday, but just watched the highlights this morning. Horrible tackle and was always going to be a straight red. I think the kid was just fired up and keen to make an impression. I'm sure he'll learn from it though. He's actually lucky he didn't injure the Barnsley player, he'd be feeling even worse about things if he'd broken the guys leg.
          Not condoning him getting injured, but i think it was matt mills wasnt it!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Didn't watch the game yesterday, but just watched the highlights this morning. Horrible tackle and was always going to be a straight red. I think the kid was just fired up and keen to make an impression. I'm sure he'll learn from it though. He's actually lucky he didn't injure the Barnsley player, he'd be feeling even worse about things if he'd broken the guys leg.
            Spot on.

Don't see the point in jumping down the blokes throat about it. Made a challenge, got it completely wrong and paid the price.

As for costing his team, we were actually better with 10 men...how many chances did we create !!?

Comment

I wonder if the long wait on the touchline had anything to do with it? Wound up and ready to come on, eager to impress, not up to the pace of the game and a good 5 minutes stood around waiting to come on - as above, as long as he learns from it then no harm done
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He was gonna miss the rugby

Comment

at least the barnsley fans stopped singing the " soft southern barstewards" chant after the RM tackle

Comment

Awful tackle.

Just a kid trying to impress who was far too late for that tackle which made it look worse than intended, probably due to not much game time recently.

Deserved red.

Comment

Very poor tackle having only been on the pitch for 4 minutes.

However, I've a feeling Olly's view and post match comment would have been completely different had it cost us 2 (or 3) points.
                      As it didn't there was probably no need for him to publicly slate him and hopefully just pointed out the error of his ways with him privately.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        was an awful tackle and totally uneeded, he could easily have broken that guys leg with that. fully deserved, no one had any complaints about the sending off
                        this exactly.

a dangerous and needless tackle close to the midway touchline.

Why some players feel the need to make such challenges has always baffled me.

Comment

Bad tackle. Thats all imo
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 05-02-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X