Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall out rest of season

Having knee surgery

Must say from outside looking in his treatment of this injury from pre season to now looks totally shambolic and inept

He had more breakdowns than green flag
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

gutted for him tbh, 2 years ago he was out standout player and looked like a decent player.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        gutted for him tbh, 2 years ago he was out standout player and looked like a decent player.
        Same as that mate.

Starting to wonder if he'll ever come back to full fitness!

Comment

I'll be pleasantly surprised if he's ever the player again he once was. Although I don't think even at his best he was Premiership standard but was capable of being a first choice CB in a top six Championship side.

Comment

Shame. Time to move on.

Comment

This post from Matty from October 2017 looks spot on to me.

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Heard a whisper a few weeks back it is a career ender (no joke btw). Matey reckons he will be lucky to play again at the top level. Took it at the time as nonsense ... And I hope it still is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                This post from Matty from October 2017 looks spot on to me.
                you have to feel for the lad not sure if its bad advise from club experts etc, we are hardly blessed with a bunch of cb and one down is one to many at present, just as well ned back and robbo can fill in now.

Comment

Get well soon Hally. Sending out positive vibes. I'm sure he can make a full recovery, he's still young enough. A positive attitude goes a long way!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Get well soon Hally. Sending out positive vibes. I'm sure he can make a full recovery, he's still young enough. A positive attitude goes a long way!
                    Funny that, it really does and i just said the exact same thing to cricket in the bungle thread.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                      you have to feel for the lad not sure if its bad advise from club experts etc, we are hardly blessed with a bunch of cb and one down is one to many at present, just as well ned back and robbo can fill in now.
                      That’s my concern. He’s had this injury since pre season and six/seven months later we decide he needs op after three efforts at coming back. What damage has been done to him trying to rehab during that period plus after months out he was not really given any slow build up he was thrown straight back in in one game

From outside looks like he’s been poorly looked after

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        we will be even less blessed come the summer.

Hall's dodgy knee, along with the contracts of robinson and Ned coming to an end, we will be 3 cbs down for next season.

Any transfer money we have will be spent on the defense, which will leave little for other areas of the pitch.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Maybe he'll come through it all like Robinson did.

Good luck to him but personally, I doubt we'll see him in the first team again.

Comment

Working...
                          X