Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better playing 441 than 352. Wake up Ollie!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better playing 441 than 352. Wake up Ollie!!!!!!!

S hit first half. Better when with ten men. LOL. Still poor, mind. But will he learn??

We were saying that

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      S hit first half. Better when with ten men. LOL. Still poor, mind. But will he learn??
      tbf, barnsley were chasing the game. no longer playing 2 disciplined banks of 4 and that gave us far more opportunities.

still astonished that we kept a clean sheet.

Comment

3 points in the bag and should of scored another 3 against 11 lol, no mention of that then?

I suppose youve goto moan about something
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          3 points in the bag and should of scored another 3 against 11 lol, no mention of that then?

Should of but didn't. Pointless saying that then Pinkie

Comment

Read the title of the thread numb nuts. I liked the 441. We'd have stayed 352 if that Dope hadn't got himself sent off. And if you think that- overall- was good, you're delusional. It was enjoyably - second half - but it wasn't good.

And, in case you didn't notice, we didn't score another three. LOL.

Comment

Read the title of the thread numb nuts. I liked the 441. We'd have stayed 352 if that Dope hadn't got himself sent off. And if you think that- overall- was good, you're delusional. It was enjoyably - second half - but it wasn't good.

And, in case you didn't notice, we didn't score another three. LOL.
              You are the numb nuts 77, that was about the 3 points today and not the performance

Comment

You are the numb nuts 77, that was about the 3 points today and not the performance
                Were you there?

Comment

Can’t score goals if you can’t hit the target pinks. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. It’s a much needed three points but let’s not dress up a turd. We were far better with 10 men because we couldn’t play that ridiculous formation and Barnsley had to chase the game. Don’t think we would have scored at all if they had kept two ridged banks of four

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Can’t score goals if you can’t hit the target pinks. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. It’s a much needed three points but let’s not dress up a turd. We were far better with 10 men because we couldn’t play that ridiculous formation and Barnsley had to chase the game. Don’t think we would have scored at all if they had kept two ridged banks of four
                    This. Ollie changed it because he had to. We enjoyed the game more as a result. First half was dog turd. As usual playing 352.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Thats nothing we all didnt know greg tbh is it, at the end of the day it wasnt a great performance, but they stuck together & saw it through, saying we could/should of had a couple or few more and that was with 10 men, but we all know about our poor finishing.

And in reply to 77 i watched the game 77 but not at the game

Comment

i hope he starts playing 442 or something similar. good result today but barnsley didn't show up until the last 20 mins but either way i'm chuffed with the result.

Comment

2 #### poor teams today but thankfully we nicked the points.

Comment

Working...
                          X