Crucial result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I didn't say we played well. I said I admired our effort after going down to 10 men. We looked the more likely to score a second than Barnsley to score an equaliser.
    It makes me laugh how some still manage to scoff at a win. It's a win we should've achieved but a good win against one of the teams below us.
    neve scoff at winning a 6 pointer.

that win was so important. gives us plenty of breathing space now.

hopefully we will get the other 4 or five wins needed under our belt sooner rather than later, then we can start planning for next season.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Most important part of Saturday was the 3 points as gives us a bit of breathing space on that bottom 3.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Most important part of Saturday was the 3 points as gives us a bit of breathing space on that bottom 3.
        Actually, no, the most important part of Saturday was the way the team dug in and proved how much they believe in what is happening and showing support for the Club and the manager. Something that so many people on this site seem to not give too much truck too, sadly.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Actually, no, the most important part of Saturday was the way the team dug in and proved how much they believe in what is happening and showing support for the Club and the manager
          Question if that is the case bluesy, you may be right, where was that at Bristol City?

Comment

Blue. What is exactly going on at the club that I have missed?? Never saw it v Boro 2 weeks previous?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Question if that is the case bluesy, you may be right, where was that at Bristol City?
              Blue. What is exactly going on at the club that I have missed?? Never saw it v Boro 2 weeks previous?
              That is the point though, it was lacking at Bristol and I still scratch my head at that one Westy. Point is it was in evidence on Saturday so hopefully quashes the theory that the manager has lost his troops?

As for Boro, sorry but compare what they have with what we have, player for player, sub for sub, and the fact is, they are just a whole lot better than us. Mind you, there were two fouls on Smith in the box that should have been nailed on (just like on Saturday) but weren't given so who knows
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Fair play Blue and welcome three points.

Comment

Fair play Blue and welcome three points.
                  Never would I turn down 3 points, regardless of performance
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Points needed so take them all day long. Wish the style was better but needs must right now and staying in the division is the goal.

Comment

Working...
                    X