QPR 1 Barnsley 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southport View Post
    Not too fussed about Manning and what he did today - ultimately it didn't cost us anything.

Still someone I like and hope he can be a core part of QPR going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Lynch for me; played most the game with that yellow & still made a game saving block near the end.
      Surprised me today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

there all very quiet on here, almost like there not happy we`ve won, the usual 3 points in the bag and the messageboard goes dead
        Happy with the win but still want the clueless manager gone at the end of the season.

Comment

• Conor and Scowen put in a hell of a shift, but Lynch was solid as a rock and is MOTM for me.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Credit where it's due. Tactics spot on, solid and three vital points.

Comment

• Lynch stopped a certain goal. Motm for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Happy with the win but still want the clueless manager gone at the end of the season.
                Fair enough macca, even say if it came to the end of the season and we ended up in a decent position and started playing some good stuff? youd still want him gone!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Big 3 points,hopefully Holloway may have learnt something from the game and can push on.

Comment

Fair enough macca, even say if it came to the end of the season and we ended up in a decent position and started playing some good stuff? youd still want him gone!
                    Yes we know that won't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Yes we know that won't happen.
                      I disagree macca, if we can start finding the net more with any of our youngsters who knows, goals is the problem atm

Comment

Is that admittance we’re not playing good stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Is that admittance we’re not playing good stuff
                          Westy ive come out with everytime we havnt, we`ve struggled in the last two matches badly, so chuffed with the character theyve shown today especially after going a man down, we could easily of caved in then with the way things have been going, today was a good earned 3 points

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Conor and Scowen put in a hell of a shift, but Lynch was solid as a rock and is MOTM for me.
                            you reckon conor played well? not calling you out or anything but he looked pants to me aside from looking stocky and running about a bit. he was unlucky to be offside so many times though, no way were all of those offsides valid

Comment

• double post - delete plz mods

Comment

Westy ive come out with everytime we havnt, we`ve struggled in the last two matches badly, so chuffed with the character theyve shown today especially after going a man down, we could easily of caved in then with the way things have been going, today was a good earned 3 points
                                not just two games though, most of last fourteen months!

Comment

Working...
                                X