Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To think people rated this k ant (Mutch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To think people rated this k ant (Mutch)

https://twitter.com/mls/status/959667857733898240

The hype when we signed this guy but for me he’s up there with the worst signings we made

Never heard of him before he signed and never heard of him after his exit

Why was their so much excitement around him?? God awful player, no heart no skill absolutely nothing to his game

Remember rowing with palace fans when we palmed him off saying he was s hit but they thought they had poached a gem from us

Always looked like a guy who won a prize to be a professional footballer for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      https://twitter.com/mls/status/959667857733898240

The hype when we signed this guy but for me he’s up there with the worst signings we made

Never heard of him before he signed and never heard of him after his exit

Why was their so much excitement around him?? God awful player, no heart no skill absolutely nothing to his game

Remember rowing with palace fans when we palmed him off saying he was s hit but they thought they had poached a gem from us
      Utterly useless player. Robbing a living as a top flight footballer. Mad that decent teams parted with big bucks for him really!

Comment

An example of TF having pants removed. As soon as Harry suggested him should have been told no especially at that price

Still none the wiser type of midfielder he was/is

Comment

Jordon...... A parental error? Or else a slip of the pen by the registrar recording the birth?

Comment

All Mutch ado about nothing. Or so Will told me before he got bard.

Comment

Midfield centre of Fer and Mutch and we wonder why we went down

Comment

Dont actually remember him ever touching the ball in any game at all.

Comment

Hype? Don't remember any.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Dont actually remember him ever touching the ball in any game at all.
                    Mush your memory of him is same as mine he used to do absolutely nothing

Comment

Easy way to describe what sort of midfielder he was Westy. A very very #### one!

Comment

Him and Gladwin played like they'd been pulled off the street and never seen a game before

Comment

Shows what I know about football I was buzzing when we signed him because of how good he looked for Cardiff and he was good for them but I agree he was pony for us

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Shows what I know about football I was buzzing when we signed him because of how good he looked for Cardiff and he was good for them but I agree he was pony for us
                            He was decent for them, but never worth the £6M fee paid to bring him to QPR.

Comment

he never did mutch at QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X