Les Speaks about the Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Speaks about the Transfer Window

If it was him and bungle and one bullet id shoot bungle and then kill tottenham les with the barrell of the gun
    i want my club back, even if that means ryman leagie. Im not happy not wiining every game in the championship, but i wont mind not winning every game in the ryman.

Comment

Is that the formation for Saturday in the background?

Comment

he should stick to subbuteo
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          No they go in a bag later for when the team gets picked

Comment

I don't know what people's problem with what he said is. Seem perfectly sensible to me.

But what if we get relegated due to a lack of a striker, I hear some of you howl. What if, what if....

Well if they have to reduce the squad and their hands are tied by FFP, and there are no bargains available, what do you expect them to do?

Paul Smyth could return tomorrow, and we might just scrape through this season, so don't slash your wrists just yet folks.

Comment

He makes perfect sense to me... We have to stick to Shite rules of FFP and that means with an average turn out of 14000 people we have a tiny budget !

FFP should be the target of our hate ! MAN City , PSG, Chelsea all continue to break the rules buy little old QPR has a gun held to it !

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                I don't know what people's problem with what he said is. Seem perfectly sensible to me.

But what if we get relegated due to a lack of a striker, I hear some of you howl. What if, what if....

Well if they have to reduce the squad and their hands are tied by FFP, and there are no bargains available, what do you expect them to do?

Paul Smyth could return tomorrow, and we might just scrape through this season, so don't slash your wrists just yet folks.
                i get what les has said and i agree with it, we did need to trim our squad and look to our youth and fringe players more BUT we do desperately need a striker, we could have easily gotten a loan from a prem club and odds are it wouldn't have cost us a penny. guys like bamford and abraham for example came out of no where and lit the championship on fire

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  i get what les has said and i agree with it, we did need to trim our squad and look to our youth and fringe players more BUT we do desperately need a striker, we could have easily gotten a loan from a prem club and odds are it wouldn't have cost us a penny. guys like bamford and abraham for example came out of no where and lit the championship on fire
                  Bang on. Les spoke perfect sense to, excpet we should have got a loan striker in. We lack quality and if Ollie doesn't want to play Sylla, Smyth is inexperienced and Washington lacks confidence, we lack personnel too. Even an average loan signing would've shown some understanding of our shortcomings.

However we could've bought Sanchez this window, need the wings to be set free and the midfield to produce chances first. All doable with our current squad.

Comment

If we earned a quid for every time he said 'you know' we wouldn't be in this mess

Comment

Originally posted by fletchmonkey View Post
                      If we earned a quid for every time he said 'you know' we wouldn't be in this mess
                      You know....

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        No goalie. It probably is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Agree mate, thought he was correct in everything he said. Clearly there are areas in the squad that we are short however. But it is also clear that we haven't got money to chuck around and the moment. If nobody worth having was available for our budget, we did the right thing in not buying anyone.

Comment

When you see the likes of Gary Madine going for 6 mil then it just shows what were up against. Yes we need a striker but what's the point in getting in further trouble if that's the sort of market we're going to be paying fir utter crap. We just gotta hope that what we have will somehow be good enough. However with the way the market has gone don't expect us to even spend in the summer. It'll be more free transfers and lower/non league players.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

Well clearly it's not that easy Corbs, or they probably would have done it.

Comment

Working...
                              X