No announcement yet.

Les Speaks about the Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If £6m gets you Gary Madine, I'm quite happy to trust in the youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      If £6m gets you Gary Madine, I'm quite happy to trust in the youth.
      Totally agree mate!

Comment

7 million for sole aluko in the summer as well. All started with McCormack from Leeds to Fulham for 12 million.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          7 million for sole aluko in the summer as well. All started with McCormack from Leeds to Fulham for 12 million.
          I just don't understand the economics behind it all. I understand with Premier League clubs and the cash involved how the top end of the market became so inflated. But how is there ever a return on investment for Championship clubs when they drop 6 or 8m quid on a player?

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
            He makes perfect sense to me... We have to stick to Shite rules of FFP and that means with an average turn out of 14000 people we have a tiny budget !

FFP should be the target of our hate ! MAN City , PSG, Chelsea all continue to break the rules buy little old QPR has a gun held to it !
            EFL FFP is unfair when teams get relegated from the Premiership but have players on contracts that were fine whilst you were EPL but not when you're EFL....they are legal contracts, you can't just make them disappear.

Comment

Working...
            X