QPR vs Barnsley Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR vs Barnsley Predictions

QPR 3 Barnsley 1 (Smith, Freeman, Smyth)
    QPR
    58.33%
    Barnsley
    8.33%
    Draw
    33.33%

For the first time in a long time i can only see one result, 2-1 Rangers.

Comment

The big meeting will have worked.

Comment

1-1 Smith

Comment

Big spending Barnsley with a big big win.
          All their new players will click like they have been together for years.
          My outside bet for play offs with Sunferland and Birmingham.

Comment

it will be 6 clean sheets in 65 games.....

but still fancy us to beat moneybags.

2-1
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yep think we’ll win another poor team,maybe 2-0 2-1 not sure we can keep a clean sheet, just might be papering over the cracks, and if we do lose Holloway should be gone within the hour after .

Comment

Think it will be a scrappy game. We will have more possession but both sides will labour to a bore draw.

Comment

I've made a bet again, QPR to win -0,25 @ 1,85. That means haft my stake back if a draw. We should normally see a good reaction after the BC debacle, if not then Olly are in big trouble.. I also thought we looked the better team by far in the away game so really a decent chance if they still play for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Big spending Barnsley with a big big win.
                    All their new players will click like they have been together for years.
                    My outside bet for play offs with Sunferland and Birmingham.
                    Ha ha,hilarious, but the "pray for QPR"slogan has gone (obviously realising at last that we are relegation candidates ),so now crappy Barnsley are "apparently "play off candidates, the actual truth of the matter is tomorrow will be a relegation scrap between 2 teams fighting to stay up,I predict a draw.

Comment

Really not sure how to call this one. Can see all three results

Comment

Really nervous about today, massive game for us
                        Given our recent form it's so hard to call, but we should win. But...you never know with Rangers! We need to really get behind the team today..
                        .COYR's

Comment

it all depends on what rangers turn up , it's a winnable game if we turn up and can hit the target

Comment

Match facts (from BBC)

QPR have won 21 and lost none of their last 24 home matches against Barnsley since losing 5-0 in January 1950.

The Tykes have lost each of their last 10 league visits to Loftus Road against QPR, last avoiding defeat in November 1999 in a 2-2 draw.

Queens Park Rangers' last four home wins have come against teams starting the day in the top four of the Championship; their last home win against a side in the bottom half of the table outside of August was in April 2017 against Nottingham Forest.

Barnsley have scored just six goals in their last 13 league games, failing to score more than once in this run.
                            Each of QPR's last six Championship goals have been scored by different players.

Barnsley are one of four Championship side this season to have failed to win after going behind, along with Bolton, Reading and Sunderland.

I reckon all the above would suggest we have the easiest fixture we could wish for. I'm therefore gonna say it will be 0-4 defeat for us.

Comment

Either our biggest win of the season or 1-1.

Comment

Working...
                              X