Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the 3 teams we can finish above for sure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    No way Barnsley will go down,think we are on a very sticky wicket
    Won 1 in 14...you never know

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Won 1 in 14...you never know
      Interesting record. Has Ollie been moonlighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Goal difference again
        Oh dear, down then.

Comment

I could name 18 teams who will finish above hopefully no more

Comment

Would love Millwall to go down

Comment

I think wolves have a chance

Comment

Saturday is going to be the big test. Barnsley might have signed some players but will take a couple of games to gel. If we cannot beat them then start to get worried,very worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  In no particular order:

Sunderland, Bolton, Birmingham, Burton, Barnsley, Reading and Hull

Still think we'll be 17th
                  Yep, this.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                    Burton, Bolton, Reading, Birmingham, Hull, Sunderland..

See we are looking at this from our point of view... thinking are we good enough but these teams really need to find motivation and each one of them are in a bad place ! Hull is a bad place at the moment Reading is struggling with Stam, Birmingham is a mess , Burton are punching above their weight.

I believe we have the small points gap on all these and personally if we can keep LR positive environment as fans we could easy smash 45 points which the above will struggle in my opinion.
                    I think a couple of those sides look in better shape than us going into the last 3 months of the season to be fair mate. Sunderland have brought in a strong coach at this level in Chris Coleman, and backed him in the transfer market. Reading are a better side with a better manager than us, not sure what's gone wrong there this season, but they'll finish above us I think. Birmingham also seem to be sorting themselves out a bit and could well leapfrog us.

Burton are doomed though, and I'd hope that we've got enough distance on at least 2 of the other sides to keep safe.

Big game this weekend though, lose that and we are right back in the sh*t!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      I think a couple of those sides look in better shape than us going into the last 3 months of the season to be fair mate. Sunderland have brought in a strong coach at this level in Chris Coleman, and backed him in the transfer market. Reading are a better side with a better manager than us, not sure what's gone wrong there this season, but they'll finish above us I think. Birmingham also seem to be sorting themselves out a bit and could well leapfrog us.

Burton are doomed though, and I'd hope that we've got enough distance on at least 2 of the other sides to keep safe.

Big game this weekend though, lose that and we are right back in the sh*t!
                      I think you are on the right track.

Barnsley have improved their squad this week and I think they might start to win games again (hopefully not tomorrow).

Reading are a better side though and will finish above QPR.

Hull are a bit hit and miss, but might just start to put a run together. Same goes for Birmingham.

Sunderland have a better manager than QPR and should start to pull away.

I am not sure what to make of Bolton and a lot will depend on how they do at QPR in 2 weeks time. QPR need to maintain a gap on them.

QPR are not going to suddenly improve as an away side (2 draws and 6 defeats is my prediction). Home form is going to be vital.

Comment

None, we will go down bottom.

Comment

Hopefully the Wurzels can do us a favour tonight and beat Bolton.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger

They've got a manger who has achieved nothing in club football and a striker who has scored 1 goal at this level.
                            Coleman wouldn't be my choice as manager but he is so much better than the Muppet we have in the dugout.

As for Ashley Fletcher, he'd walk into our side too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                              Bit of a tone down from a "strong coach at this level". But if you look at their achievements objectively at "this" level there is 1 clear winner and I am no Olly fan either
                              Depends on your stance mate. Ollie has relegated and promoted teams from this league. Coleman has done neither.

Stand by my initial comment, decent manager for Championship level.

Comment

I must admit, Coleman's whole rep is really based about doing well with Wales !! If we consider the other Manager who built a rep based on the wales job... Mark Hughes !

Personally, and respect others views but Holloway has enough to pull out of this position we are in and he has a points buffer. The challenge in my opinion is all about heads dropping !! We need to make sure our team does not believe we are in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X