Clear All

• feb fixtures

Barnsley Home,

Wolves Away,

Bolton Home,

Sheffield utd Away

Notts Forest home.

6 points at best for me.

wins against Moneybags and bolton. losses against the rest.

4 of the 5 games are all against Mini League contenders
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Would settle for 6 now. Would definitely settle for beating both Barnsley and Bolton. Doubt it will happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Would settle for 6 now. Would definitely settle for beating both Barnsley and Bolton. Doubt it will happen though.
      Five for me Barnsley draw they are improving and signed a few,Wolves well,Bolton win,Sheff utd lose,Notts forest draw they have signed six and a new manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Five for me Barnsley draw they are improving and signed a few,Wolves well,Bolton win,Sheff utd lose,Notts forest draw they have signed six and a new manager.
        4 or 5 for me i think we will beat bolton but only draw with barnsley which will put more pressure on other games. think we will either beat forest or get a draw at least. its a big month for us imo one that might not prove to be very good considering most teams recruited and we shipped out.

Comment

10 points

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            10 points
            At the very least

Comment

4 points

Write off the away games. (Put a 3rd string team out for all the difference it will make)

3 home games...1 win; 1 loss and 1 draw. Par for our season's course.

Not good enough but hey, in Ollie, Les, Tony and Hoosie we trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                agree with bill

Comment

17 games to go and we need another 20 points to give us a chance of avoiding relegation... With Holloway’s 1.1 ppg we may be in for a real fight to stay up, again. Let’s hope he doesn’t do another one of his long losing streaks.

Comment

3 wins and a draw, only loss v Sheff Utd, believe
                    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I'm gonna swerve watching the matches live for the next month or so.

6 Nations starts tomorrow. I've decided that rather than watch more of the pathetic, half ar$ed rubbish that I sat through for 90 minutes last weekend, I'm gonna turn my attentions to the rugby. At least I can relate to the players, and you're guaranteed a bit of pride and passion. Something that has sadly been lacking at QPR in recent weeks.......despite the fact that is literally what Holloway supposedly builds his team on!

Comment

I tend to agree with Northolt and Bill.

I would love to see wins against Barnsley and Bolton, as they are sides below QPR and this will go some way to helping QPR avoid the drop. However, I am not convinced they will win those 2 games.

The away games can be given up on because quite frankly under Hollowhead QPR are truly awful on their travels.

I doubt very much that QPR will get anything more than a draw at home to Forest, so for me it's between 3 and 7 home points and 0 away.

QPR just about got away with it last season they might not be so lucky this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          I'm gonna swerve watching the matches live for the next month or so.

6 Nations starts tomorrow. I've decided that rather than watch more of the pathetic, half ar$ed rubbish that I sat through for 90 minutes last weekend, I'm gonna turn my attentions to the rugby. At least I can relate to the players, and you're guaranteed a bit of pride and passion. Something that has sadly been lacking at QPR in recent weeks.......despite the fact that is literally what Holloway supposedly builds his team on!

That is about the only strength he is supposed to have as a manager, and if that is now missing what's the point of him still keeping his job?

Comment

Working...
                          X