No announcement yet.

Is it FFP rules or Asset stripping to sell the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think unless he is going bankrupt TF will walk away, he has invested too much in the club so far.

QPR has always run at a loss, and I believe we are running the club to show the league we have control of our finances ! (We have learned our lesson).

something is going on and it would be good to hear an update from the club, I do not remember any previous transfer windows where we have not done any signings and got rid of so so many ! So in my mind the club needs to give a "transfer window round up post"

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
      I do not think unless he is going bankrupt TF will walk away, he has invested too much in the club so far.

QPR has always run at a loss, and I believe we are running the club to show the league we have control of our finances ! (We have learned our lesson).

something is going on and it would be good to hear an update from the club, I do not remember any previous transfer windows where we have not done any signings and got rid of so so many ! So in my mind the club needs to give a "transfer window round up post"
      That's what i would think most fans want, to put their minds at ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        What's stupid about it, the only thing stupid is your reply so I presume you are not worried about the club at the present state in going forward.
        Well what assets have they sold??

Comment

Surely gonna sell Smithies, Luongo and Freeman in the window if you are asset stripping - 15 mil or so there. Probably get a million for Ned before his contract runs down...same for Robinson. Bidwell probably 2 million etc

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Well what assets have they sold??
            give it time

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Surely gonna sell Smithies, Luongo and Freeman in the window if you are asset stripping - 15 mil or so there. Probably get a million for Ned before his contract runs down...same for Robinson. Bidwell probably 2 million etc
              Need to stay in the championship is minimum requirement so keeping said players is the remit for
              now but given Ned and Robinson are out of contract in the summer could see some departures then.

Its all about marketing and selling at the right time

Comment

Working...
              X