Is it FFP rules or Asset stripping to sell the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it FFP rules or Asset stripping to sell the club

If we are being restricted or we have done a deal with the FA, the fans should know about it and probably all the fans would be onboard with the owners and understand the position, at the end of the day they may own the club, but without the fan's there would be no club, so TF needs to be upfront with the fan's.

The only worry are they asset stripping the club to sell it on, if it is it's a dangerous game they are playing, everyone can see we needed at least one striker and probably one defender or maybe two, with what players we have at the club I don't see us improving scoring more goals, unless IH changes the way we play, and I don't think that's going to happen he is to stubborn to change It, we could be relegated if he does not see that the formation he wants does not work.

So Mr Fernandes come out and tell the fans what is happening with the club, otherwise you are going to have falling season ticket sale's and fans speaking with their feet and be honest.

Stupid thread

Comment

i really hope they are planning to sell the club. i really do.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

also want to add, for 7 years, bungle and co have always been harping on about transparency between the club and supporters.

making copious amounts of statements and messages via social media and the website.

there has been not one word from him regarding the transfer window or no explanation as to why we never signed anyone.

his last tweet was several weeks ago when he stated "we know we need to strengthen in one or two areas"

its seems, all direct imformation about this and ffp has been cut off by him.

all we get now is how great air asia are doing and his latest ventures and dinner parties with primeministers and the mayor of london.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          If we are being restricted or we have done a deal with the FA, the fans should know about it and probably all the fans would be onboard with the owners and understand the position, at the end of the day they may own the club, but without the fan's there would be no club, so TF needs to be upfront with the fan's.

The only worry are they asset stripping the club to sell it on, if it is it's a dangerous game they are playing, everyone can see we needed at least one striker and probably one defender or maybe two, with what players we have at the club I don't see us improving scoring more goals, unless IH changes the way we play, and I don't think that's going to happen he is to stubborn to change It, we could be relegated if he does not see that the formation he wants does not work.

So Mr Fernandes come out and tell the fans what is happening with the club, otherwise you are going to have falling season ticket sale's and fans speaking with their feet and be honest.
          It’s already been reported we are close to breaching FFP for a second time which means:

(a). We don’t have any money to buy players or pay their wages.
          (b). We have to sell to buy and nobody bought any of our players because they are not very good.
          (c). We have to therefore work with the not very good players we have at the club.
          (d). Holloway, Bircham, and the Hartlepool defensive coach aren’t very good.
          (e). The combination of a, b, c, and d means we will continue to perform badly.
          (f). We have a terrible stadium and whenever I jump up when we score I lose the skin off my shins on the back of the seat in front of me.
          (g). My shins are in really good nick this season.

See it’s not all gloom is it?

Comment

Well we didn't actually sell anyone in the end, did we? I actually imagine this window was quite an expensive one for us given how many players left my "mutual agreement". You can bet that a big portion of their contract was paid up, in Caulkers case that would have been expensive.

I'm assuming, having seen the way things have panned out that we are genuinely in a situation where we need to sell before we could buy.

Year end accounts will be interesting when they are released.

Does anybody know when all this FFP stuff will be resolved? If we live within our means this season, does that mean we will get a bit more leeway next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              It’s already been reported we are close to breaching FFP for a second time which means:

(a). We don’t have any money to buy players or pay their wages.
              (b). We have to sell to buy and nobody bought any of our players because they are not very good.
              (c). We have to therefore work with the not very good players we have at the club.
              (d). Holloway, Bircham, and the Hartlepool defensive coach aren’t very good.
              (e). The combination of a, b, c, and d means we will continue to perform badly.
              (f). We have a terrible stadium and whenever I jump up when we score I lose the skin off my shins on the back of the seat in front of me.
              (g). My shins are in really good nick this season.

See it’s not all gloom is it?
              A, Get rid of some titles, dof, technical director, ambassador,
              b, we sold the young lad to everton for 4mil, also got money for dorcherty, comely, nkgboto
              c, smithes, scowen, sylla, freeman, ned, woslek, all good championship players
              d, you putting that mildly
              e, no, just D.
              F, i love the old shytehole, its a sytehole, but its our shytehole, would not want the club to be a tennent in some plastic stadium dumped down the corner of the scrubs.
              g, amputate, problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Stupid thread
                What's stupid about it, the only thing stupid is your reply so I presume you are not worried about the club at the present state in going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  A, Get rid of some titles, dof, technical director, ambassador,
                  b, we sold the young lad to everton for 4mil, also got money for dorcherty, comely, nkgboto
                  c, smithes, scowen, sylla, freeman, ned, woslek, all good championship players
                  d, you putting that mildly
                  e, no, just D.
                  F, i love the old shytehole, its a sytehole, but its our shytehole, would not want the club to be a tennent in some plastic stadium dumped down the corner of the scrubs.
                  g, amputate, problem solved
                  Agreed

Comment

The only worry are they asset stripping the club to sell it on.
                    And exactly what "assets" have they got rid of?

Personally quite welcome the reduction in the wage bill of spongers like Caulker and those that probably wouldn't cut it at this level.
                    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 01-02-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

With FFP we can make a loss of £5m a season on average over 3 years. This increases to £13m if the board want to pay for it. The way I see it is the board do not want to keep throwing money away and rather than breaching FFP rules are
                      looking to break even. I don't blame them for this and more prudent spending has been long overdue but I wish they would stop blaming FFP for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Stupid thread
                        No westy not at all,i would not rule anything out he is a money man,accountant bottom line.

Make the item a leaner meaner product and you have a saleable item.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          No westy not at all,i would not rule anything out he is a money man,accountant bottom line.

Make the item a leaner meaner product and you have a saleable item.
                          Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            Possibly the worst example of an accountant with money I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Possibly the worst example of an accountant with money I have ever seen.
                              Thats true so therefore all the more reason to do it

Comment

Working...
                              X