At last sanity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last sanity?

For the first time in recent history all quiet on the Rangers front. Now I know the support base is split on this, some like the drama and excitement that comes with the roller coaster of new faces, new beginnings. However others, probably including me, think it’s about time we took a step back and watched the spinning madness rather than joining the ride.
    In the real world, we are not in the best place, but disaster isn’t necessarily looming. If progress is to be made we need a patient eye on next summer and the season to follow.
    For better or worse, a die has been cast and we need to get over the line with what we have.
    Ok Olly hardly embodies a sane approach, but with a bit of luck and fans pulling together, there will be enough days when the ball bounces our way to keep us up. Then and only then, will it be time to make changes. In the mean time, stick together and support our team. You RRR’s!

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    For the first time in recent history all quiet on the Rangers front. Now I know the support base is split on this, some like the drama and excitement that comes with the roller coaster of new faces, new beginnings. However others, probably including me, think it’s about time we took a step back and watched the spinning madness rather than joining the ride.
    In the real world, we are not in the best place, but disaster isn’t necessarily looming. If progress is to be made we need a patient eye on next summer and the season to follow.
    For better or worse, a die has been cast and we need to get over the line with what we have.
    Ok Olly hardly embodies a sane approach, but with a bit of luck and fans pulling together, there will be enough days when the ball bounces our way to keep us up. Then and only then, will it be time to make changes. In the mean time, stick together and support our team. You RRR’s!
    we really needed a striker though worton.

other than that, happy with all the outgoings.

lets hope we survive this season, then bring in a new manager and a couple of good players to start next season with.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      Huge gamble for me but what will be will be,did you get your Bristol tkts Worton

If we go down will be catastrophic

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        we really needed a striker though worton.

other than that, happy with all the outgoings.

lets hope we survive this season, then bring in a new manager and a couple of good players to start next season with.

Personally I’m glad we didn’t get a striker at the prices some bang average ones were going for yesterday. Would rather find out whether Oteh , Eze or Smyth have got what it takes to save us a few million in the summer...

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBarry View Post
          Personally I’m glad we didn’t get a striker at the prices some bang average ones were going for yesterday. Would rather find out whether Oteh , Eze or Smyth have got what it takes to save us a few million in the summer...
          You sound very confident fair play but the stakes and the risk are massive.A couple of injuries suspensions and we could be in serious trouble.
          Last edited by Bill; 01-02-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            You sound very confident fair play but the stakes and the risk are massive.A couple of injuries suspensions and we could be in serious trouble.
            I do think we’ve got (just) enough.
            And on the evidence I’ve seen, not too many will be massively missed if injured or suspended!

Comment

The quiet also has another meaning. Apathy.

Comment

Transfer Deadline Day was a bust. Sky must be crying in their champagne. The mega bucks s cumbags who've ruined football must be terrified the bubble has finally burst. Huge sums spend by the big six on a handful of players folk have never ever heard of. And, on top of that, now the Guardianista thought police are running the show. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  The quiet also has another meaning. Apathy.
                  This is very true

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Transfer Deadline Day was a bust. Sky must be crying in their champagne. The mega bucks s cumbags who've ruined football must be terrified the bubble has finally burst. Huge sums spend by the big six on a handful of players folk have never ever heard of. And, on top of that, now the Guardianista thought police are running the show. Sigh.
                    The cumbag bubble finally burst. What a glorious day for us all!
                    QPR since 1993
                    WATRB since 2015
                    First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

I am so glad there was no signing.
                      Some people wanted a striker but nobody mentions a name of that striker or the price - I would like to know whom we should have bought/rented

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                        I am so glad there was no signing.
                        Some people wanted a striker but nobody mentions a name of that striker or the price - I would like to know whom we should have bought/rented
                        I did on another thread Scott Dobbie as we are shopping at poundland as Hitrman says

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Huge gamble for me but what will be will be,did you get your Bristol tkts Worton

If we go down will be catastrophic
                          Luckily no! But thanks For heads up. Watched on a dodgy stream - annoying how many empty seats there were in the Brizzle areas though.

Comment

I agree with the sentiments of the o/p but putting lunatics in straight jackets doesn't create sanity it just controls them for a period this straight jacket should have been enforced after relegation , by all board members taking control of club matters out of the hands of T F , it happend before when the Mittals took control away from Flavio ,

Comment

Good Window. Holloway has to go very soon if he can`t get results with this team.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X