And another thing Mr Hoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another thing Mr Hoos

we might mock the fools and Palarse ultras but we need full houses, which means cheaper prices, and atmosphere, the latter coming either from the Loft or X Block would do nicely. Very important to change the feel of the place given that the football on offer probably won't do it alone.

We never going to get big crowds,we have a set small fan base.too much competition for footfall
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      We never going to get big crowds,we have a set small fan base.too much competition for footfall
      Not much competition for hoofball.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        When we've played attractive football IOW the football our great club is traditionally renowned for, then our attendances always rise. History has proven that.

Comment

What happening with the Early Birds STs, Lee?

Comment

They cannot kid people no more into parting with their hard earned for early bird ST's! Not sure the board care too much anymore.

Comment

Can't see too may early bird STs being sold unless prices really are something to knock our loyal fans sideways

Comment

Early bird is a dead duck.

Comment

he burnt that bridge when he said all early bird revenue will go towards strengthing the first team squad.

the whole purpose of early bird was to give knobhead the money to spend early.

kobhead then went and bout 4 wingers with the dough.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    When we've played attractive football IOW the football our great club is traditionally renowned for, then our attendances always rise. History has proven that.
                    This, a million times over. Can't blame Lee Hoos for dwindling attendances. Blame the awful brand of football that continues to be served up. Yeah, our tickets are pricey, way too expensive for what are watching. But I know for a fact most fans will pay what they have to if the team is playing well and the football is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      This, a million times over. Can't blame Lee Hoos for dwindling attendances. Blame the awful brand of football that continues to be served up. Yeah, our tickets are pricey, way too expensive for what are watching. But I know for a fact most fans will pay what they have to if the team is playing well and the football is good!
                      this. i cannot justify working two days overtime and spending more time away from my kids to fork out close to a ton to watch utter dross.

if it was at least good football which my son would enjoy, then i would do it.

but paying good money to watch shyte like a nil nil against burton, or a two shots a game thriller against middlesborough is a no farking way from me.

you see more action watching a disney film at the local cinema these days.

11000 attendence a week at qpr says it all.

i tip my hat at those who continully go and are able to afford the prices, but for me, spending more time away from my kids doing overtime just to pay for a couple of tickets to watch rot is unjustifiable.

get a better manager in who plays good attacking football, sign a couple of decent players or just reduce the ticket price and get rid of that farking booking fee.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The proof will be in the pudding at the end of the season if we stay up with a smaller squad , we've had a large top heavy unballanced squad for three years when what was required was more quality less quantity and that can equal the same fiscal outgoings , TF , LF , HOOS must roar with laughter everytime they read or hear all the shlt heaped on the managers we've had during their time in control

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          The proof will be in the pudding at the end of the season if we stay up with a smaller squad , we've had a large top heavy unballanced squad for three years when what was required was more quality less quantity and that can equal the same fiscal outgoings , TF , LF , HOOS must roar with laughter everytime they read or hear all the shlt heaped on the managers we've had during their time in control
                          Trades discription springs to mind on your above post Hitsy

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                            we might mock the fools and Palarse ultras but we need full houses, which means cheaper prices.
                            I would bet that full houses mean price increases because there is an increased demand for tickets.....someone will always be willing to buy a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              he burnt that bridge when he said all early bird revenue will go towards strengthing the first team squad.

the whole purpose of early bird was to give knobhead the money to spend early.

kobhead then went and bout 4 wingers with the dough.
                              I wonder if Mr Hoos will allow me to pay my £600 directly to Jet? In person. I'd like that. Jet would too.

Comment

Working...
                              X