No announcement yet.

Have you ever known a club...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The signings are all right it is our ability to develop them. That is down to a very weak coaching staff.

Comment

Tbf think our recruitment is getting better,the acquisitions of freeman,Scowen show that there are some good cheap bargains out there. Going to need to pick up a lot more come the summer(if we stay up) as Hoos has already said that budget will be even smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        Tbf think our recruitment is getting better,the acquisitions of freeman,Scowen show that there are some good cheap bargains out there. Going to need to pick up a lot more come the summer(if we stay up) as Hoos has already said that budget will be even smaller.
        Our midfield players offer very little by way of a goal threat though which is maybe why they were cheap bargains...

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          Yeah, we should probably have done a Dyche with Warnock. That's paid off handsomely for Burnley.
          Everybody was screaming for NW to go after the MK game when Faurlin got injured.... Remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
            Our midfield players offer very little by way of a goal threat though which is maybe why they were cheap bargains...
            Think you've cracked it there.

Comment

If only's are all we have as we will never get him back even if we wanted to. Very suprised a loan signing has not come in especially as we are crying out for a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Think you've cracked it there.
                Even my mum could tell you scowan is not a goal threat from midfield, he’s a steady Eddie however I’d say if Ned had made some of his mistakes he’d of got a righ slagging off on here

Comment

That's where we are now sadly,cant see the board spending any sort of money on quality so just left with hopefully unearthing a gem. Yeah get your point on not scoring enough...our formation we play doesn't help matters tho.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Christ. Plenty of clubs have poor transfer windows, particularly in January.

Seems OK to me, this one. Got rid of plenty that haven't made the step up and are not likely to. And absolutely no point in buying unsuitable or overpriced players in order to satisfy the demands of an over excitable fanbase.

Not a Holloway fan at all, but won't blame him for things he isn't responsible for. Both him and the club are clearly having to show restraint in terms of spending.
                    Are they under restraints or just using ffp etc as a smoke screen.

One thing is certain the prices for attending games certainly doesnt equate to the football
                    being offered

Comment

well last Sat they didnt offer much at all

Comment

I do not get this FFP bit as nothing has been made officialso not sure why it gets rolled out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          I do not get this FFP bit as nothing has been made officialso not sure why it gets rolled out.
                          Exactly nobody among the supporters really know what the deal is.

Has a deal been struck between the club and EFL who knows

Comment

It seems that the fans have accepted it is there even if we have not heard officially what the punishment is?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                              I may be in the minority, but I'm okay with no major signings.
                              Same here but that's only because I have minus zero confidence in the manager and his coaching team!

Comment

Everybody was screaming for NW to go after the MK game when Faurlin got injured.... Remember?
                                No, not everybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X