Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    BOS is alot more experienced than Shodipo in terms of game time. He played 2 full seasons at Blackpool and has played in over 75 league games. Shodipo is still very raw (played in less than a third of the amount that BOS has) and needs more lower league experience
    Tbh what ive seen of bos which isnt hardly anything, but he hasnt impressed me one bit, looks like he struggles to take a man on and appears to not have the best control, to me i prefer shodipo, looks alot more threatening going forward and taking his man on.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      Its his turn now! Loaned out to Colchester until the end of the season.
      Great move that

Comment

He played well at the start of last season under JFH.

Comment

Good move for Shodipo. Should carve up that league and will hopefully make a statement to the club at a professional level like Eze did.

Comment

Ship him out because we don't play wingers then we play 4-4-2 with a winger next match! Confidence booster for the lad. Only at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              Ship him out because we don't play wingers then we play 4-4-2 with a winger next match! Confidence booster for the lad. Only at QPR.
              Come on ale we've had a cracking win let's just all enjoy it
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Wasn't in the match squad today

Comment

What has he done to date that warrants a first team spot? Great move to send him out on loan to get proper experience where he wont get slaughtered (by QPR fans) for not meeting expectations IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    What has he done to date that warrants a first team spot? Great move to send him out on loan to get proper experience where he wont get slaughtered (by QPR fans) for not meeting expectations IMO
                    Has played more than the odd game the present newcomers are getting, was liked by the fans for his effort and energy - showed some skill too - but was criticised by our manager for not defending well and was shipped out to Port Vale. He shouldn't be a wingback because he is a proper winger. All season we have been hoping for a formation which better suits our players but Wszolek, and once fit again, Shodipo are left out. My point was simply that Holloway gets rid of him again then plays a winger who is not a young player......when he keeps banging on with the myth that we are going for youth. No youth on Saturday in the starting eleven was there? Shodipo was the future according to this board two years ago so the fans would have given him every chance - just not our awful manager.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I feel your pain bruv. Quite rate him too but not seen this kid from Blackpool but also sounds extremely promising
                      "Not seen this kid from Blackpool"? BOS has played in 8 games this season and you've not seen any of him?

Makes me wonder how you've got the nerve to come on here and argue with lads who watch every kick!

Comment

Allan what I've seen of him has been potential no more than that , never put enough into his time on the pitch for me but could see something there , but in your opinion the manager is just too awful to see he needs time to develope , he's been handicapped by quite a long term injury perhaps the manager thinks he needs a bit of catching up to do on his development , I think it's good for the boy to go on loan to try to get game time under his belt then have another look at him in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          "Not seen this kid from Blackpool"? BOS has played in 8 games this season and you've not seen any of him?

Makes me wonder how you've got the nerve to come on here and argue with lads who watch every kick!
                          Haha oh I am sorry. Yes only been to 2 games this season but that's 70 quid more than you've spent on player so calm down fella and wasn't arguing as highlighted I haven't seen much of him
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Haha oh I am sorry. Yes only been to 2 games this season but that's 70 quid more than you've spent on player so calm down fella and wasn't arguing as highlighted I haven't seen much of him
                            Ain't talking about money spent following the club mate. If we're gonna go down that route we can start talking about the countless international flights I've made solely to watch my team play.

I'm talking about how you can have a well thought out and informed opinion when you don't watch us play? You're on here all the time shooting down people who have the audacity to point out how bad the manager has been, yet you don't even watch the highlights. Sorry mate, but that's a joke!

Comment

Has played more than the odd game the present newcomers are getting, was liked by the fans for his effort and energy - showed some skill too - but was criticised by our manager for not defending well and was shipped out to Port Vale. He shouldn't be a wingback because he is a proper winger.
                              In what games did Holloway use him as a wingback ? Don't think we had the wingback system last season.

All I gathered was that Holloway was simply pointing out that he needed to do more when we didn't have the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                In what games did Holloway use him as a wingback ? Don't think we had the wingback system last season.

All I gathered was that Holloway was simply pointing out that he needed to do more when we didn't have the ball.
                                I didn't say he played him as a wingback, Ok I should have been clearer and said he won't be a wingback because he's a winger... like Wszolek. Anyway, it's all academic because he won't be back.

Comment

Working...
                                X