No announcement yet.

Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up at Rangers he will be playing in front of 35,000 to 40, 000 partisan fans cheering their nuts off in home games if can't lift his game there he never will ! no that's a good move for him to develope in

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Eze via Millwall
      BOS via Blackpool
      Oteh via spurs
      Moved in front of our accademy graduates surely that tells us all we need to know about what we've got at the moment
      at least its a positive sign that we're spotting these youngsters and bringing them in, crewe have done it for years

Comment

Yes I think our scouting system is better than it's been for a very long time

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
          No one we have loaned out comes back and makes a mark
          Didn't we loan Jack Robinson to Huddersfield for a season ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Didn't we loan Jack Robinson to Huddersfield for a season ?
            And he came back with a ruined knee and was barely able to kick a ball for a year!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Like the look of Goss as he can pass and move the boy quickly something that should be being developed with our fast young players for future years.
              Problem for Goss is that Luongo and Scowen are in his natural position in the middle. Under Holloway, the loan to Rangers is a fantastic move for him.

Personally would have had Goss and Manning on the bench and rotated with Luongo or Scowen for most of the season.

As for Shodipo, would have to agree with the loan but if he's done well, he HAS to be included in the matchday squad. Sends out a good message to the other youth about earning your place.

Comment

I saw Shodipo play live a couple of times last season and I thought he looked fantastic. Been very disappointed he hasn't made a permanent breakthrough into the team. Hopefully the loan will put him back on track.

Comment

Problem for Goss is that Luongo and Scowen are in his natural position in the middle. Under Holloway, the loan to Rangers is a fantastic move for him.

Personally would have had Goss and Manning on the bench and rotated with Luongo or Scowen for most of the season.

As for Shodipo, would have to agree with the loan but if he's done well, he HAS to be included in the matchday squad. Sends out a good message to the other youth about earning your place.
                  Apparently goss in his rangers match against hibs i think was very behind the pace of a midfielder up there, be it his first game but can see possibly why he hasnt featured for us.
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Apparently goss in his rangers match against hibs i think was very behind the pace of a midfielder up there, be it his first game but can see possibly why he hasnt featured for us.
                    Should get up to speed with more games. Massive factor though playing proper competitive games at levels you aren't used to.

Comment

Shodipo who?

Comment

Mourinho on McTominay.....when asked if he was a risk M said something like ' why? He trains with first team squad, knows them all well, knows how we play and what I expect, so he can come in and play' Exactly. Our fringe players should be developed here, given the occasional chance to shine, included more if they do - not shipped out to Port Vale or Colchester to sit on their bench. Would also put more pressure on the regulars to get their finger out with a bit of competition in the background. We are not rich enough in talent to be loaning out Kane's and Abrahams and not even notice. In our world our kids should be encouraged not loaned out.

Comment

Al Smythe BOS Ezee Otteh have move in front of him a loan has got to in his interest , give him the chance to get game time and maybe return to move in front of them

Comment

Not even getting a game on loan...someone at the club has got to question that haven't they?

Comment

Not even getting a game on loan...someone at the club has got to question that haven't they?
                              Without doubt ! Recall him if he's not injured and look to own him elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                Al Smythe BOS Ezee Otteh have move in front of him a loan has got to in his interest , give him the chance to get game time and maybe return to move in front of them
                                Dogs, I know we are unlikely to agree on this one but the reason they have moved ahead of him is because of 3-5-2 and Holloway's insistence on him defending. I would rather he was here putting pressure on Wszolek as a winger getting behind people and getting crosses in. Instead he was just sidelined. The four you mention aren't expected to defend but I wouldn't be surprised if Eze and Oteh get loaned out sometime. Holloway can't play them all. I just don't think it's the right policy for a club of our size to be loaning out youngsters and then not get a game. I'd like to see what they can do for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X