Shodipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shodipo

Its his turn now! Loaned out to Colchester until the end of the season.

Disappointed with that when we could all see how well he was doing at the beginning of last season. Just think ollie doesn't like some and won't give em a chance. Hope he does well and proves him wrong

Comment

Posted when our dugout clown criticised his defending (!) and carted him off to Port Vale 'to develop'that we would never see him again. I'll stand by that. Disgraceful treatment of a promising youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Disappointed with that when we could all see how well he was doing at the beginning of last season. Just think ollie doesn't like some and won't give em a chance. Hope he does well and proves him wrong
        Just came back from a knee problem he got last season. I think it was wise of IH to lone him out

Comment

He was back in full training a few months back

Comment

Loans him out but prefers to play BOS who has so far not done anything to suggest he is a better player.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Loans him out but prefers to play BOS who has so far not done anything to suggest he is a better player.
              Specsavers Stan must be one near you

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Specsavers Stan must be one near you
                I like BOS but what makes you say he is better than Shodipo dogs? We've hardly seen him and Shodipo looked a good prospect just "didn't defend properly". Is BOS a wing back then? Don't think so.

Comment

shame for shodipo as he was a bright spark at the start of last season and looked promising too. he's been doing well for our u23s too but ollie was never gunna give him a chance, hopefully he does well at colchester

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    I like BOS but what makes you say he is better than Shodipo dogs? We've hardly seen him and Shodipo looked a good prospect just "didn't defend properly". Is BOS a wing back then? Don't think so.
                    Time will tell Al ! For me Bos has ability plus workrate wing back nah midfielder or in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Time will tell Al ! For me Bos has ability plus workrate wing back nah midfielder or in the hole
                      He'll have plenty of time dogs, Shodipo won't be here next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        He'll have plenty of time dogs, Shodipo won't be here next season.
                        I feel your pain bruv. Quite rate him too but not seen this kid from Blackpool but also sounds extremely promising
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we dont play with wingers so makes sense for the lad.

good luck to him.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            we dont play with wingers so makes sense for the lad.

good luck to him.
                            It does, but deprives us of seeing one of our own make it. I rather Holloway went out on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                              BOS is alot more experienced than Shodipo in terms of game time. He played 2 full seasons at Blackpool and has played in over 75 league games. Shodipo is still very raw (played in less than a third of the amount that BOS has) and needs more lower league experience
                              Tbh what ive seen of bos which isnt hardly anything, but he hasnt impressed me one bit, looks like he struggles to take a man on and appears to not have the best control, to me i prefer shodipo, looks alot more threatening going forward and taking his man on.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X