Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surely we are going to bring in a striker..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely we are going to bring in a striker..

Even on loan!! If you can't score goals then you don't stay up. The prem are stock piling them up there. Surely get one on loan ffs

I'm very surprised we haven't loaned anyone.

Surely, that's exactly the position we are in?

Comment

It’s almost as if we are resigned to our fate

Comment

Sylla out for a few weeks, Wheeler and Mackie out for the season. If our star striker Washington, gets injured we will be left with Smith and a couple of very raw youngsters who may or may not make the grade. I think that would be absolute madness even for a basket ball case club like ours. Unless he's thinking of playing Lynch up front and nothing would surprise me with this clown in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Sylla out for a few weeks, Wheeler and Mackie out for the season. If our star striker Washington, gets injured we will be left with Smith and a couple of very raw youngsters who may or may not make the grade. I think that would be absolute madness even for a basket ball case club like ours. Unless he's thinking of playing Lynch up front and nothing would surprise me with this clown in charge.
          Personally think that's the problem.

Why would any club want to send a promising youngster to Olly.
          Reckon we are more likely to get an aging player who is out of favour and the parent club are happy to have his wages paid elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            Personally think that's the problem.

Why would any club want to send a promising youngster to Olly.
            Reckon we are more likely to get an aging player who is out of favour and the parent club are happy to have his wages paid elsewhere.
            Was thinking more of Oteh and Smythe.

Comment

I amazed anyone actually thinks we will still bring in a striker at the last minute, my view is that clown Tony has thrown in the towel

Comment

a striker is a must , there must be someone out there that wants to play for the mighty rangers

Comment

Wingers mate wingers

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    I amazed anyone actually thinks we will still bring in a striker at the last minute, my view is that clown Tony has thrown in the towel
                    He seems to be playing a dangerous game of brinkmanship with Rangers at the moment.

Comment

If we don’t do any business, even in the loan market, think we’ll be kissing goodbye to Smithies in the summer.
                      He’s way too good for a lower mid table championship team and that might be the only way the owners sanction some investment. Real shame if that happens.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                        It’s almost as if we are resigned to our fate
                        Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Guys, you are all correct.

it's 2015 all over again.

TF and his Board have all but given up on QPR it would seem.

Many have been bemoaning why Hollowhead has not been selecting Sylla and Wheeler, but the club have only just confirmed their injury status. If they knew they were injured why hasn't anybody been signed?

No, it seems quite clear they will not be signing any strikers and expect the current squad as it is to pick up enough points over the rest of the season to survive.

Comment

Boots for Penrice and Sir Les please.......

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Boots for Penrice and Sir Les please.......
                            Well if Holloway wanted Cahill? Who knows?

Comment

we may bring in a cf but then hollowhead will play him on the wing lol
                              R's

Comment

Working...
                              X