No announcement yet.

Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What out bunch need is coaching more than anything,I don't believe Holloway is up on modern training methods,After all I thought thus is what the club ethos was,Polishing turds into diamonds.
    To achieve this you need the manager to COACH the players to be better and add value to the clubs coffers.
    As I've said all along as soon as Clement gets the Gooner, Holloway will be shifted very shortly after so that Clement steps in here to try and sort out this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Leroy Fer will surely save Swansea....right?
      Going for the Hatrick of relegations!

Comment

and Clement will only want a few cuckooland pounds per week as Swansea, Derby, Bayern Munich, PSG, Chelsea and Real Madrid do not pay very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          *board's. As in messageboard. What's your point?
          Sorry that was off thread topic. Had afew beers.

But, while i'm here. The bigging up then putting down syndrome is endemic not only to this board, but to the entire country, in every walk of life, sport, business, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            If you are going to mention his promotions also need to take into account his relegations. And if looking at his record what about the last year with us or even say the last five years overall? He has had his time. Should have stayed with Sky.
            Ok his first relegation he came in quite late i believe where we were pretty much doomed & this time hes come in we were heading further down the league and no confidence, so rebuilding! clement cannot be compared as he has hardly any experience of managing a club & hasnt won anything, rods comment about ollie can only be dreaming of clements stats is hilarious, its more clement would be liking to of done more of what ollies done but there you go, 2 games in the job and some on here will be crying out for jimmy back and to get some passion in our play & try to sign some players that actually want to play for us
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
              What out bunch need is coaching more than anything,I don't believe Holloway is up on modern training methods,After all I thought thus is what the club ethos was,Polishing turds into diamonds.
              To achieve this you need the manager to COACH the players to be better and add value to the clubs coffers.
              As I've said all along as soon as Clement gets the Gooner, Holloway will be shifted very shortly after so that Clement steps in here to try and sort out this mess.
              What mess? ffs unreal, in my opinion if we get rid of ollie and bring someone else in or clement, i think we`re asking for trouble i really do, unless our players play for them like there trying to for ollie!

Comment

Every manager is a gamble when you take them on. I would love Clement just because of his Dads stature at this club. If it worked what a fit and story that would be, he cannot be a bad coach with the jobs he has had and maybe we are his destiny on the management side. Not sure Swansea will sack him though anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  What mess? ffs unreal, in my opinion if we get rid of ollie and bring someone else in or clement, i think we`re asking for trouble i really do, unless our players play for them like there trying to for ollie!
                  Yeah because we are really playing well aren't we,Praise the Lord we've one away once in nearly a year,So olly is a tactical genius and a great manager now lol Do me a ####ing favour.
                  He is inept and needs replacing now,Trying for him Well for me that's not enough,A formation that works and a bit of tactical nous wouldn't go a miss,But hey I must be misinformed about what a good manager should be capable off.
                  We are 18th in the league and Gash,If you think that's not a mess then you are beyond any medical help.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                    Yeah because we are really playing well aren't we,Praise the Lord we've one away once in nearly a year,So olly is a tactical genius and a great manager now lol Do me a ####ing favour.
                    He is inept and needs replacing now,Trying for him Well for me that's not enough,A formation that works and a bit of tactical nous wouldn't go a miss,But hey I must be misinformed about what a good manager should be capable off.
                    We are 18th in the league and Gash,If you think that's not a mess then you are beyond any medical help.
                    Lol has the season finished yet, i hadnt realised tbh, & all this tactical genuis bollax in this league ha, do me a favor, its more about who wants it more and is just organised plus abit of quality & team spirit, tactical genuis lol, its more like sunday league football

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      He's a good coach, clearly not a good manager.
                      If you are going to employ a coach as manager, I'd go for McClaren over Clement all day long.

Comment

Personally would love Clement to come in. It won't happen though. As Mush says, I'd have McLaren.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Personally would love Clement to come in. It won't happen though. As Mush says, I'd have McLaren.
                          Fark it i'dlike them both.

We played our best football since 2011 when McLaren was here. I'd get him in immediately and take Clement when he becomes available, Clement manager, McLaren cushy assistant manager coach role.

All the dreams, all the money.

Comment

Lol has the season finished yet, i hadnt realised tbh, & all this tactical genuis bollax in this league ha, do me a favor, its more about who wants it more and is just organised plus abit of quality & team spirit, tactical genuis lol, its more like sunday league football
                            So he relegated us, Leicester, Blackpool and pretty much destroyed Millwall.

Ollie gets players chest beating etc which according to you is all that's needed in this division yet his record over last year is dire. We need someone who can organise side and show a little nouse. That clearly isn't Follie.

Comment

And we are near the bottom of that sunday league.

Comment

That sir is why we’re struggling as what you have just suggested is ollies philosophy. Try really hard and hope that’s enough to out do opposition

Imagine if you could combine trying hard with some astute tactics then we might be in business

Comment

Working...
                                X