Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    Sacked in the morning and heading to Loftus heaven in January.
    You think or you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      #dreammanager
      Why would he be a dream manager,he hasn't done well in his previous 2 manager jobs, IF Swansea sack him ,then it would be 2 sackings on the trot,NO not a dream manager by any means BUT a guy I'd like to see as our manager,he isn't "yes" man and he has a good footballing brain and his dad was a legend here,so IF so,it would be good for the club

Comment

I don't know where you people are getting the notion that he was poor at Derby.

When he was sacked he had lost just 5 games in 30 and had overseen just one defeat in a run of 19 games and was just 5 points off top.

His win percentage after 33 games in total was 42.4%

Holloway could only ever dream of such an achievement! in fact Holloways stats are virtually the polar opposite.

First away win in how long anyone?

Would welcome him here although doubt it will happen.
        Last edited by rodman; 19-12-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Why would he be a dream manager
          Fernandes' words, not Hitman's.

Comment

He's a good coach, clearly not a good manager. People rave about him because he's worked at huge clubs, but that was on Ancelotti's coat tails. Ancelotti liked him so he got the gigs. on the back of that he got a chance in the hot seat himself and has failed miserably. As for his time at derby and people saying he was doing well..... didn't he spend a ludicrous amount of money at the time, about £30m and having done so, I'd guess the owners expected something more than a playoff position and a team that hadn't won in nearly 10 games when sacked.

As for his time at Swansea, they are abysmal.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club unless he had proper managerial credentials, which he hasn't.

Comment

Derby fans were on his back Rod saying his football was boring and negative. Got be honest and say I thought they had lost few more then that and they were dropping backwards from being top

Comment

Not convinced on Clement but there again a retarded aardvark would be an improvement on Dollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                  QPR man through and through.
                  Doesn't mean anything, so is Olly

Comment

I think he would be improvement on what we have but some big expectations of him which don’t seem fair based on him working at big clubs as a coach

Comment

Not guna happen. He must be picking up, what, £2m a year salary as it stands? We probably pay a quarter of that at best.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think his point is, it is a national obsession with bigging up and knocking down anyone and anything
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Soo unreal its unreal, yet we slate our manager whos actually won promotions yet clement zilch as a manager
                          If you are going to mention his promotions also need to take into account his relegations. And if looking at his record what about the last year with us or even say the last five years overall? He has had his time. Should have stayed with Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            He's a good coach, clearly not a good manager. People rave about him because he's worked at huge clubs, but that was on Ancelotti's coat tails. Ancelotti liked him so he got the gigs. on the back of that he got a chance in the hot seat himself and has failed miserably. As for his time at derby and people saying he was doing well..... didn't he spend a ludicrous amount of money at the time, about £30m and having done so, I'd guess the owners expected something more than a playoff position and a team that hadn't won in nearly 10 games when sacked.

As for his time at Swansea, they are abysmal.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club unless he had proper managerial credentials, which he hasn't.
                            I can't agree with that Del. They looked doomed last season and he did brilliantly.
                            This season they also look doomed but due mostly to having sold their best players.

Comment

Leroy Fer will surely save Swansea....right?

Comment

Leroy looking at three relegations on his record. S hit player up there with worst signings made

Comment

Working...
                                X