Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
    I know you lot will say it’s too early to tell and your probably right as discussed in another post. But just have to say it coz I’m against Paul Clement. It’s amazing how well his former clubs are doing now that he is gone. Derby second. Swansea haven’t lost this year I believe and that includes 2 cup matches. Climbed out the relegation zone for now. Just like Swansea he won’t have the money to spend at qpr so he won’t save us
    Could be that.

But Trumpy is taking credit for alot of Obama's work, JFH benefited from Eddie Howe's work at Burton......not saying that's the case here, but for example whoever follows Ollie, if he does well he'll benefit from some of the work Ollie has done,and take credit for it no doubt.

Comment

• Tops what has Ollie put in place??? Genuine question. I’m not sure anyone replacing Ollie has a decent footing to start from personally.

Comment

• JFH benefitted from Howe's work at Burton? What by the fact he has never set foot near the place and comparing Holloway with Obama. The person who ran the biggest economy in the world with a person who cannot run a bath.
        Even Pinkie wouldn't do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          JFH benefitted from Howe's work at Burton? What by the fact he has never set foot near the place and comparing Holloway with Obama. The person who ran the biggest economy in the world with a person who cannot run a bath.
          I wouldn't underestimate Pinkie!

Not sold on Clement. Main advantage is he isn't Holloway.

Comment

• We used to have a tangerine as a Chairman so I don't see why we cant have a clementine as a manager. Let's be honest: we really need some vitamin C at QPR these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              JFH benefitted from Howe's work at Burton? What by the fact he has never set foot near the place and comparing Holloway with Obama. The person who ran the biggest economy in the world with a person who cannot run a bath.
              Sorry mate, i meant Rowett, early morning posts and all that.

And come one i never compared Ollie to Obama directly, it's an example, an analogy. Leaps being made there i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                I wouldn't underestimate Pinkie!

Not sold on Clement. Main advantage is he isn't Holloway.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                X