What’s point of Penrice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s point of Penrice

If we’re not currently in the market for players. Would have been better saving his wage and bringing him in when financially position is better

What’s the point of him in current circumstances

He is there to discover some gems for us to then say is he free if not no
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Seems a bit pointless if we are not buying any players.

Comment

Jobs for the boys at Qpr.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          If we’re not currently in the market for players. Would have been better saving his wage and bringing him in when financially position is better

What’s the point of him in current circumstances
          i can se why you are not on the board of directors, you are way to sensible and looking at the bleeding obvious

Comment

I have been thinking exactly the same thing, this has led me to believe (hope) that player(s) must be coming in.

Comment

I have been thinking exactly the same thing, this has led me to believe (hope) that player(s) must surely be coming in.

Comment

To me it's plainly obvious why he's here and that's to shlt miracles

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                  I have been thinking exactly the same thing, this has led me to believe (hope) that player(s) must surely be coming in.
                  You can say that again fella!

Comment

Mugged again, the 90's mafia
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Wonder what he looks for as we are such a disjointed team that no decent player would want to join such a team.

Comment

Penrice went to school with Holloway, played with him at Bristol Rovers (2)and QPR. He was Holloways chief scout at Plymouth and turned down the AMs job there. He was also his Head of Recruitment at Leicester and you wonder why he is here.

Comment

What's the point of Bircham ,or Sir Les or sinton ,we have more ex players in "jobs for the boys" than we have players at the moment, sinton ,Les and Bircham won't keep us up?

Comment

to be fair, during the last fans forum the club did say that they doubt they'll be doing any business in january and wanna let people go if anything. they said they're looking at people who're free or will be cheap in the summer, penrice has apparently been tracking targets for us. besides, wasnt he the guy who scouted freeman for us?

Comment

Interesting Corbray, How do they justify and convince people to renew season tickets with bargain basement free transfers?

Comment

Working...
                              X