No announcement yet.

jet, the cheap mercenary ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever he will earn by the time his career is over is the maximum he'll ever get. He'll no doubt squander it. There's no way someone like him will survive for 40 years after his career is finished.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if he never gets a professional contract again. Other clubs will be too wary of him.

Comment

If he does go on loan to Hibs we need to rebuild Hadrians Wall pretty quickly afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Agree Digs. Who the #### gave this #### a 3 yr contract?
          We just dont learn Boswinga SWP to name two more wasters ripping the club off

Comment

Is JET still robbing a wage of us?

....amazed to see nobody came in for that oxygen thief. Actually I’m amazed anybody thought we’d be able to bin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
              ....amazed to see nobody came in for that oxygen thief. Actually I’m amazed anybody thought we’d be able to bin it.
              he will hang on for every last penny.

thebudgetmercenary
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Why have we not just paid him off like Caulker?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Why have we not just paid him off like Caulker?
                  Because he does a job for lower league teams - ergo we're letting his contract run down as it's the most efficient solution.

Caulker had/has a bona-fide sicknote. Once he'd passed the statutory sick pay period - we'd have to pay him in full anyway. So best to pay him up and fark him off out of it.

BTW: Tony, Les, Lee or Ollie...... I'm a bloody good wingback - who has never has a day off sick ever. I'm also teetotal (for a while at least). A couple of bags of sand a week and I'm all yours. I'm also a massive QPR fan. References available on request.

Comment

2 goals for the U23s today - https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/under...3s-v-qpr-u23s/

Comment

Has he even played for the u23's in a while. Has he even trained in a long time. Has the penny dropped with him. Is Ollie giving him another chance. Also, Where are we getting these players from. The only name i recognise in that line up apart from JET is Kakay.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Has he even played for the u23's in a while. Has he even trained in a long time. Has the penny dropped with him. Is Ollie giving him another chance. Also, Where are we getting these players from. The only name i recognise in that line up apart from JET is Kakay.
                        the rightsort
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This Ponce could easily still be top scorer if he had the mind set !

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            i was thinking same thing, he’s gone months not getting mention or a game now there are pictures of him on the social media and plenty references to him. Perhaps he’s going be the striker next season we’re all shouting for and there telling him now show us you want it then you come back into consideration

Comment

Think Ollie's had enough of him Westy , Ollie's not without faults but his attitude QPR is above any player can't be questioned , so if your thought is right is it JET in the manager going at the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                find it strange that the club have come to agreements with 11 players to terminate their contracts,

yet, Jet, being the only on who has absolutly no future with us whatsoever is still on the payroll.

has the club tried to pay him off at all?

is he trying to squeeze every last penny out of the club by sitting on his harris?

does he actually have a future here?

i'm really confused, out of all the players that we have bombed out, i would have put my house on him being the first out the door.
                                He's probably refusing any compromise whatsoever. You have to bear in mind that a lot of these contracts are complex, especially for first team players. There are often many bonuses for appearances, goals, milestones, and god knows what else. Remember that JET was signed at pretty much the same time as Lee Hoos arrived. Perhaps he was one of the last few that got away with negotiating a ridiculous contract. His stock was also reasonably high having scored a load of goals for Bristol City the previous season.

Holloway cited contract clauses it as a reason for not selecting Caulker, and eventually letting him go. Apparently he had a clause (either for a bonus or a renewal) that kicked in after a certain number of appearances. The club couldn't afford it to be activated. We had a similar thing with Rob Green a few seasons back.

Perhaps there is something in his contract that he's hanging on for? Perhaps he just won't give an inch and the club would rather see him warm the bench than give in to him. Either way, he's a waster and a mercenary. If he paid as much attention to making the most of his career as he paid to lining his pockets and being a celeb, he'd be more than good enough for this level!

Comment

Working...
                                X