No announcement yet.

jet, the cheap mercenary ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up there with Rowan Vine in recent times. At least Vine had a spell before his injury where he played well for us.

Comment

Low Life.

Comment

The ballarking he got from our fans at Forest a couple of years ago when he couldn't be arsed to chase a ball going out for a Forest goal kick probably made up his mind to toss it off for the remainder of his contract. Rumbled for what a waster he is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Up there with Rowan Vine in recent times. At least Vine had a spell before his injury where he played well for us.
          vine always gave his all , always had time to chat with young fans , can't compare him to jet the freeloader

Comment

Made sure he got his promotion bonus as well 72? Was it not Vine who was giving it large by slinging £50 notes all over the gaffe at a do?

Comment

he was lighting cigars in vegas with $50 notes in vegas so they say , not the best thing he could of done to get fans on his side , but when i met him he spent 5 minutes chatting to my kids when he could of walked on by , i've met rangers players that wouldn't give u the time of day , think their .... doesn't stink

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                vine always gave his all , always had time to chat with young fans , can't compare him to jet the freeloader
                Yep - that injury did him in. Can’t compare RV to this p.isstaking k.unt waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Not just the people who play it ! The people who sign these sort Ponce's share the blame
                  Agree Digs. Who the #### gave this #### a 3 yr contract?
                  When I raised my concerns at the time I was shot down as a doom monger.

The guy is just a total waster.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Not just the people who play it ! The people who sign these sort Ponce's share the blame
                    Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Tbf to Vine, he was a decent player prior to his injury. The club's subsequent treatment of him including how they allegedly dealt with him when he got injured, was quite appaling.

The 2 players are not in the same league.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      When I raised my concerns at the time I was shot down as a doom monger.
                      Why is nobody at the club listening to Stanis????? He is ALWAYS right.

Comment

No time for vine either

Comment

Low life s cumbag leeching a living.

Comment

Looked up "Swazzy".

One of the definitions is "Swag and lazy".

So there you have it folks.

JET? Just Embarrassed Tony. (Thanks for the cash by the way.........)

What a joke.

Comment

hibs are apparently after him on loan, i'm ready to drive him to scotland

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                hibs are apparently after him on loan, i'm ready to drive him to scotland
                                Let's have the f acker walk there.....

Comment

Working...
                                X