jet, the cheap mercenary ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet, the cheap mercenary ?

find it strange that the club have come to agreements with 11 players to terminate their contracts,

yet, Jet, being the only on who has absolutly no future with us whatsoever is still on the payroll.

has the club tried to pay him off at all?

is he trying to squeeze every last penny out of the club by sitting on his harris?

does he actually have a future here?

i'm really confused, out of all the players that we have bombed out, i would have put my house on him being the first out the door.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Jay Emmanuel T osser

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Jay Emmanuel T osser
      thats the one
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        thats the one
        agree wholeheartedly probably saw something he shouldnt have seen

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

i'm actually chuffed to see that, he'll be skint within 5 years

Comment

Total c unt at Arsenal with decent career and earnings at his feet with tons and of potential but would rather act a knobhead then graft and do something most of us would do for free

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Total c unt at Arsenal with decent career and earnings at his feet with tons and of potential but would rather act a knobhead then graft and do something most of us would do for free
                Yep. Blokes a cu.nt

Comment

Charlton bound on a free was the last thing i read

Comment

Sums up everything that is rotten about modern football and the people who play it. Total ######.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Sums up everything that is rotten about modern football and the people who play it. Total ######.
                      Not just the people who play it ! The people who sign these sort Ponce's share the blame

Comment

Agree Digs. Who the #### gave this #### a 3 yr contract?

Comment

Will go down as one of the biggest rsoles ever to wear the shirt. As the OP said how can it be he is still here???
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Will go down as one of the biggest rsoles ever to wear the shirt. As the OP said how can it be he is still here???
                            Unfortunately that's not an exclusive club tho Herts there's quite a few members

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Unfortunately that's not an exclusive club tho Herts there's quite a few members
                              Sadly true dogs
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X