Barnsley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnsley

Looks like we might get to see Wsolek in front of Furlong down the right this weekend, as Wsolek has recovered from his concussion in training

My favourite pairing down the right - would be good if they can line up that way consistently for the rest of the season

Just need to sort out the left...

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
    Looks like we might get to see Wsolek in front of Furlong down the right this weekend, as Wsolek has recovered from his concussion in training

My favourite pairing down the right - would be good if they can line up that way consistently for the rest of the season

I agree with you herts, should have been our go two instead of any other combo, they was great against reading and newcastle last season, hope shodipo gets a look in aswell.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I like Barnsley. They seem to play enterprising football every time I see them. I suspect there will be opportunities at both ends and I reckon Furlong will be pretty occupied by his defending duties with Tykes pushing him back..... be interesting to see if he can be mature enough to pick the right moments to get forward. Reckon Bidwell will need a bit of help/cover too, Barnsley can be a handful on the wings. Don't rate their defence much so could be goals aplenty and a decent watch too. Brain says, 2-2 but heart says 4-2.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

What makes you think that? Ollies just going to stick with wingbacks yet again no doubt as hes too stubborn to change it

Comment

You won’t get both although in 442 think that would be pretty solid right hand side

Comment

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Taylor sooooooooo lurks here.

Comment

That will make no difference to attendance. People can’t give tickets away currently

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  That will make no difference to attendance. People can’t give tickets away currently
                  true, check out feb 17th bolton thread.

lewishoop cannot give his away for a fiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Taylor sooooooooo lurks here.
                    hahahaha.

say hi Ian

thanks for hiring knobhead, knobhead

Comment

Now, now. If you are going to address people directly, I think a modicum of respect is due, whatever your opinion as to how the club is faring.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        If u bring a mate the club give u a tenner
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Sad really that we cannot get people in surely they must realise that fans have had enough of the fare on offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Now, now. If you are going to address people directly, I think a modicum of respect is due, whatever your opinion as to how the club is faring.
                            my apologies, i forgot to add Mr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              my apologies, i forgot to add Mr.
                              Is that Mr. Ian or Mr. Knobhead?

Comment

Working...
                              X