Lower mid-table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    If we go down,I actually rate holloway as a decent league 1 manager so play offs should be the minimum aim for next season

Only at QPR could we actually accept being relegated so we can find the level of our current manager ( personally think League One is above him too tbh).
    Rather than get rid and appoint someone who could actually challenge in the Championship.

Comment

Lower to mid-table would be fine given what we've been through if only we could see a plan and some signs of improvement. I don't criticise what I see because I think we should be top of the league - we are miles off being that - but most weeks I am watching rubbish orchestrated by a clown with no idea. If anyone thinks the future is youth or that Holloway can improve a young player (or any player!) then you need a visit from men in white coats. It is no coincidence that no one loans us a decent young player. I am no fan of the DOF idea and, without getting into the detail of that debate here, I think that for the time being the concept should be suspended until the basket case that we have become is sorted out. All it seems to have done for the moment is bring in players the manager doesn't want or doesn't know how to fit in his idea of a team.....so is surely counter productive? Suspend the idea because we have no ethics, principles, ethos - call it whatever you want - at present. They were all destroyed by the last few years of cheque book managers, mercenary journeymen and a senior management team who had no idea how to run a Premier League club. We need a strong manager to come in and sort the place out, get the basics right again, then maybe revisit the DOF idea...if you must. Remember, we were in a mess when Warnock took over and sorted it out - he didn't waste the millions - a strong, experienced manager at this level. Will we get another one with an active DOF above him? I doubt it. This squad isn't the best by a long way, but it is better than what Holloway and the rest of the brains trust in the dugout are doing with it.
      Last edited by Alanwycombe; 30-01-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X