Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's meeting for Ollie and the players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Scowen next to Gump who's looking up at Marc Nygaard. Mas with hand over the face, who else can we see?
    Washington at the back not taking a blind bit of notice

Comment

Oh #### another defeat?

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
        Is this the queue for next years' season tickets?
        For Lee Hoos' Early Bird.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Definately Clint between Scowen and Gump as well. Hand on chin thinking 'what the fark am I doing here??"

Comment

Or washington at the back thinking "damn this fence don't half look like the net, i wish i could find it more often.

Comment

After every defeat this season he has said the “right” things from a chairman’s and easily duped fans perspective, I’m sure twice this season he has said “worse moment in my management career” might be after the Brentford game was the first, Bristol City the second. That wasn’t my team out there has been wheeled out a few times, not good enough etc etc and now the Monday meeting crap. Surely treading water but the board believe the fans love the clown so I don’t see him getting binned.

Comment

Scowen next to Gump who's looking up at Marc Nygaard. Mas with hand over the face, who else can we see?
                The ghost of Barton two behind Nygaard, and Lynch grinning inanely next to Mass.

Comment

Looks like the "givers" get to wear blue trainers and the "bitches" open toe sandals and pink socks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    The ghost of Barton two behind Nygaard, and Lynch grinning inanely next to Mass.
                    David Bardsley in front of Barton....

Comment

Starts with “i’d Like to introduce you to our new Brazilian signing, George Santos. Plan A midfield, Plan B up front.”

Comment

We need to do more of these quote pics like before. Try and bring some humour back in here

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
                          Don't see Fernandes in the picture: If he was, he'd be sitting on the fence.
                          No he’s in the building at the back having his pants pulled down

Comment

Check out @FunFootyQuote’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/FunFootyQuote/st...780683264?s=09

Sorry not sure how to post a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              Ollie must be one stubborn f ucker not to see that it might be his formations and tactics (or lack of them) that may be wrong. His inability to change things around are short of madness. Totally flawed and it must be so easy for other managers to see how to play against us.
                              It's everyone else's fault and nothing he has done wrong.

A completely pointless meeting as far as I am concerned. He should be called into a meeting with TF and LF and sacked along with his assistant Bircham and 5th rate coach Fleming.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                We need to do more of these quote pics like before. Try and bring some humour back in here
                                Agreed. Wd 77, put a smile on my face today.

Comment

Working...
                                X