Uncle Bungle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    Has to be to be the most ironic and useless insults of this absurd period in time.
    It's for people easily offended.

Was I? Point me to where I was if you could as I've got skin thicker than a rhino.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Was I? Point me to where I was if you could as I've got skin thicker than a rhino.
      Case in point in a way. I was referring to the insult, not really yourself. Don't really follow much of your posts.

The insult has come from a politically charged environment, or at least adopted by it. To mean easily offended? It's current use seems to be from the conservative/republican side of politics, describing the 'butthurt' liberal/democrat side?

Seems to me the ones getting the most upset over issues that aren't really all that important are the right, using those issues to further an agenda they march toward without much thought.

'snowflakes' on both sides, but i reckon the lefties currently have more reason to be pissed.

Anyway, that's why i think it's a sh!te insult.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        Case in point in a way. I was referring to the insult, not really yourself. Don't really follow much of your posts.

The insult has come from a politically charged environment, or at least adopted by it. To mean easily offended? It's current use seems to be from the conservative/republican side of politics, describing the 'butthurt' liberal/democrat side?

Seems to me the ones getting the most upset over issues that aren't really all that important are the right, using those issues to further an agenda they march toward without much thought.

'snowflakes' on both sides, but i reckon the lefties currently have more reason to be pissed.

Anyway, that's why i think it's a sh!te insult.
        Ok.

Also as you mentioned it, all I see these days is delusional lefties crying into their soya latte's but that's just what I notice.

I find a lot, not all lefties slightly unhinged and out of touch but again politics, messy affair.

Comment

Jimmy its just good you came to youre ways and changed youre post to vesps to snowflake
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Jimmy its just good you came to youre ways and changed youre post to vesps to snowflake
            Vesps is alright just a bit of an old woman at times.

Comment

Vesps is alright just a bit of an old woman at times.
              Old woman, snowflake ,precious petal ???? lucky i dont really give a f uck what i get called on here innit ?
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Old woman, snowflake ,precious petal ???? lucky i dont really give a f uck what i get called on here innit ?
                Yea

I know you’re made of sterner stuff pal

Comment

Tony Fernandes‏Verified account
                  @tonyfernandes
                  Follow Follow @tonyfernandes
                  More
                  Keep picking up those points. Academy keeps adding first team players. Clean sheet . Patience.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Fark off out my club ypu fat carnt and take that clueless clown hollowhead and fatty birch and spurs les with ya. Do one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Fark off out my club ypu fat carnt and take that clueless clown hollowhead and fatty birch and spurs les with ya. Do one.
                      I've been to more games this season than that fat fark now.

directors box was bare.

Comment

Coming from you thank fark

Comment

Tony Fernandes

Verified account

@tonyfernandes
                          5h5 hours ago
                          More
                          Will appear on the @QPRPodcast and with @IJTaylor81 so try and be as transparent as possible and give as many answers as we can.

12 replies . 15 retweets 47 likes
                          Reply 12 Retweet 15 Like 47

Tony Fernandes

Verified account

@tonyfernandes
                          5h5 hours ago
                          More
                          There are going to be ups and downs in th club as we are rebuilding. Saturday was a down but there have been many ups. We have many battles to manage but we are managing and we feel making some progress

35 replies . 6 retweets 60 likes
                          Reply 35 Retweet 6 Like 60

Tony Fernandes

Verified account

@tonyfernandes
                          5h5 hours ago
                          More
                          When I came to @qpr everyone talked about a poor academy . We are now producing players on a regular basis. We are close to our academy. Buts it’s not bricks and mortars it’s about having the right people and that we have.

Comment

Agree with all that but we have a carp manager. FFS man up Uncle and get rid. It is undermining the good stuff.

Comment

Tony Fernandes on twitter today mans bonkers

There are going to be ups and downs in th club as we are rebuilding. Saturday was a down but there have been many ups. We have many battles to manage but we are managing and we feel making some progress

Comment

Confirms that the lunatics are in charge of the asylum!

Comment

Working...
                                X