X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    getting slaughtered more like.

fully deserved too.
    Totally agree. Hope he is getting ripped a new @rse.
    Fed up of his pathetic comments and relentless backing of our worst manager in recent memory.

The bumbling fat idiot deserves every single bit of negative response he gets and if he doesn't like it, then change it or leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Did we settle the outstanding £45 million FFP fine quietly then?
      What fine?

We haven't been given one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        If anyones bonkers its you lot forever going on on every single thread! & just after one bad game, mind you it was after the last two home wins aswell, but hes right & got the right attitude instead of meltingdown like most on here.
        Yep just the one bad game!!!

My god.. No words

Comment

• Originally posted by furtivefox View Post
          yoof, under 23s showing improvement. Will take i think few more years for us to see full benefits but can see beginnings. trying to get better training facilities and new ground. having seen down here what happened with brighton again will take years. Getting lee hoos in. Getting lf in, albeit know he has his critics! Basically working hard on infrastructure which doesn't yield quick benefits but vital longer term. For me main, although not only, issue is manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            As far as i know. The only other one is done by the club itself and appears on the official website. But is few and far between. I find it strange for him to be saying upfront he is going on the David Fraser/Paul Finney one (if that's what he means) without even asking them to do one with him. If it does gappen i hope they don't sit there and kiss his ar2e and actually get to the bottom of why he thinks Olly is doing such a great job. Isleworth the Fraser/Finney one appears on loftforwods. You should listen to them as they are quite entertaining.
            Hmmmm

Fraser talks sense but Finney is the village idiot. Constantly butting in on guests, doesn't stop talking b0llox and his 'jokes' are nothing short of cringey. Would be a lot better without him tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Lee hoos has done a shi t job IMO. Totally over priced match day tickets at 35 quid a pop. Needs to wake up as he is trying to sell asda products at m and s prices.
              under the circumstances hes doing a pretty decent job modeled on his time at burnley. ticket prices are way too expensive i agree but we apparently have a stadium that is quite expensive to run (no idea how) and also need to be a profitable club to run given our debts, ffp and the potential fine sticking.

i think the club should try testing the waters with cheaper tickets for some games though, maybe something like 25-28 for specific games? if enough people turn up and the club gets more people in whilst keeping it profitable then its an avenue they should go down. if not then we're screwed

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                under the circumstances hes doing a pretty decent job modeled on his time at burnley. ticket prices are way too expensive i agree but we apparently have a stadium that is quite expensive to run (no idea how) and also need to be a profitable club to run given our debts, ffp and the potential fine sticking.

i think the club should try testing the waters with cheaper tickets for some games though, maybe something like 25-28 for specific games? if enough people turn up and the club gets more people in whilst keeping it profitable then its an avenue they should go down. if not then we're screwed
                No being anything like regular at games, i'd say ticket prices combined with the sh1t3 football are at fault. Supporters will pay for quality, supporters will support average if the prices are fair.......? Someone who pays week in week out agree?

Hoos maybe doing a good job for the balance book, but it's detached from the paying punter reality IMO.

Comment

• The cost does not match the quality that has been churned week in week out this season. The club has lost its identity and that is the biggest shame of all. Fernandes really needs to look at how bad he has run us into the ground. We are ####ed for a long period of time and will be lucky to have a club when he does decide enough is enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X