Why can't we at least match Fulham's prices for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't we at least match Fulham's prices for next season

preferably lower them to even less than the fools? Give away fans upper tier only. Think we'd sell 12,000 Season Tickets and average @ 17,000. Make X Block our new 'Loft'(or the old 'Loft' could become the new 'Loft'). We'd bring in just as much dough. And it would probably be worth an extra few points a season.

i had the free local mag thru my door last week it said tkts from £20 and kids for a quid at fulham , we should match this next season , why not

Comment

To be honest not sure I would renew my season ticket if they were only a bulls eye!

Comment

What is this obsession with Fulham on here lately?
        I believe last year is our last year of parachute payments. After that we will be relying on season ticket income to try and stay within FFP rules. Whilst we are in this predicament I cannot see prices coming down.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          What is this obsession with Fulham on here lately?
          I believe last year is our last year of parachute payments. After that we will be relying on season ticket income to try and stay within FFP rules. Whilst we are in this predicament I cannot see prices coming down.
          Only reason the prices need to be so high is because of mistakes at the start of Fernandes' era mate. Tony's alright, flying around in his private jet, meeting celebs and heads of state and god knows who else. In the meantime the fans are coughing up 30 odd quid a week to watch bang average players run around aimlessly under the direction of a deranged moron of a manager.

Everyone else who has posted is correct. Paying more than a score a ticket for the tripe that is being served up is a disgrace. I sincerely hope something will be done to repay the fans who have remained loyal, as soon as we can get all of this FFP stuff off of our backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Only reason the prices need to be so high is because of mistakes at the start of Fernandes' era mate. Tony's alright, flying around in his private jet, meeting celebs and heads of state and god knows who else. In the meantime the fans are coughing up 30 odd quid a week to watch bang average players run around aimlessly under the direction of a deranged moron of a manager.

Everyone else who has posted is correct. Paying more than a score a ticket for the tripe that is being served up is a disgrace. I sincerely hope something will be done to repay the fans who have remained loyal, as soon as we can get all of this FFP stuff off of our backs.
            But we are where we are mate that's my point.
            And I am one of the fans you refer to in your last paragraph.

Comment

Wish i was born nearer fulham and not rangers. FML

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                But we are where we are mate that's my point.
                And I am one of the fans you refer to in your last paragraph.
                Mate, I understand complaining won't fix anything. I just respect the fans right to vent as much as they feel necesarry. I think we've been totally shafted, both by our owners and by the FA.

Fair play for continuing to show up. I know plenty that rarely bother anymore. Personally I've even booked my UK trip for the close season this year and won't get a game in. Wouldn't have even of dreamt of going back outside of the football season in years gone by.

Comment

Because we're totally skint from our mistakes and the club want to bleed us for as much as they possibly can. Also paying out loads of dosh to people at the club not doing a good job, Hoos. The DOF and many more,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Because we're totally skint from our mistakes and the club want to bleed us for as much as they possibly can. Also paying out loads of dosh to people at the club not doing a good job, Hoos. The DOF and many more,
                    Hoos?
                    Really?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      I for one think Hoos is doing a good job if it wasn't for him steadying the ship we could be in even further trouble. Someone had to reign it in and it certainly wasn't going to be Phil Beard. Hoos was at Burnley and obviously left a lasting legacy on good spending practice. We are in this mess because the previous ceo didn't have the foresight or financial knowledge to see we were spending far too much even if the owners wanted too. Hoos has got to fix what the others broke.

Comment

Fulham are charging £35 for a home end ticket against Villa.

I do agree they do a lot for the younger fans though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

especially about the manager!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            I for one think Hoos is doing a good job if it wasn't for him steadying the ship we could be in even further trouble. Someone had to reign it in and it certainly wasn't going to be Phil Beard. Hoos was at Burnley and obviously left a lasting legacy on good spending practice. We are in this mess because the previous ceo didn't have the foresight or financial knowledge to see we were spending far too much even if the owners wanted too. Hoos has got to fix what the others broke.
                            The previous CEO had no idea about football but was just the start of Fernandes' is incompetent appointments, and for me the main reason why the club is in the mess it is today.

It was his job to ensure that the club spent within its means. Had he known what he was doing there is no way the load of highly paid wasters would have been given the contracts they received.

Comment

I don’t think our season tickets are that expensive

Comment

Working...
                              X