how many games have you been to last season and this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many games have you been to last season and this

just wondering as I've been to 8 last season and only 3 this season as the performances and the results have made me stay away
    R's

I havent been since Birmingham away in Feb. Purely cos I haven't been back to the UK since then. Have watched more or loss every game since though, either live with QPR+ or at least extended highlights on the old QPR Player service.

Not sure I'll get any games in this season. Will be the first time in a long time I haven't made it back for at least a couple of games.

Comment

I have amassed the magnificent total of 2 games last season and 2 less this. I was hoping subscribing to this site would rekindled my passion for Rangers, but it was not to be.

The dire performances over the last few years made me question why I was going, and nothing seems to have changed.

Comment

None,self employed and work been good last 2 years so work 6_7 day a week
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Number of away games this season has declined in comparison to previous seasons

Comment

7 and 3
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

All home games, 3 away last season, 2 away this season so far
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Home games bar one (and the FA Cup debacle); no away games (I had a ticket for Millwall, but stayed home); last season only away games I went to were Fulham and Brentford. Hacked off big time with Jimmy and now really sick of Ollie and his s hitty 352

Comment

ST last season but didn't renew this time mainly due to my wife having major surgery last November, only managed 5 home games so far this season, going to Wolves, Fulham and Brentford though as prefer away games really, did 4 away last season too
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

3 this season and we lost each time. I'm up Saturday
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

All home games, Fulham away last season and Burton away this season.

Comment

every home game , millwall away will do fulham but can't get up to travelling to far unless things change

Comment

most home games and an away game or 2 last season, same as this season although i've had to miss a few home games due to other things

Comment

This season, Boro, Sunderland, Bolton, Barnsley and Forest,,,,,all away,,,,,,,,no wins! Next trip possibly Wolves!

Comment

All home games for many a season (missed two end of season three years ago due to heart attack) but two away games this year as opposed to ten last year. Seriously thinking about renewing my sons and my season tickets next year as the fun has gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X