Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman

It's being reported on the HITC that Fulham is interested in our Luke Freeman, to replace Cairney. Freeman is valued at 4 million. Personally, I think it will be a mistake selling Freeman.

Bet he would want to go.who could blame him
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Bet he would want to go.who could blame him
      Freeman, Smithies, Luongo, Cousins, Eze, Robbo, Pavel, Smith, Wheeler, Sylla etc, wouldn’t blame any of them for wanting to get away from this muppet of a mis-manager.

Comment

does not matter how much much we sell for. no way will the bulk of that money be reinvested in the first team squad.

bungle will pocket a couple and dof will get a bonus, then we will have enough to spend on a stevenage player.

where did that 4 mil go to from everton for our youth player?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Freeman, Smithies, Luongo, Scowen, Eze, Robbo etc, wouldn’t blame any of them for wanting to get away from this muppet of a mis-manager.
          this, plus both ned and robbo are out of contract in the summer.

no chance will they sign a new contract while muppet is in charge

Comment

It is a suicide mission we are up to!

Comment

He's been pretty awful of late, but I'd sooner have him than not. If Freeman was to go we'd be looking at relying on 1 of Eze or Chair to fill his shoes I'd guess. Both look decent players, but I'd worry about us if we were going into important games with 4 or 5 kids in the team at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                does not matter how much much we sell for. no way will the bulk of that money be reinvested in the first team squad.

bungle will pocket a couple and dof will get a bonus, then we will have enough to spend on a stevenage player.

As has been mentioned numerous times FFP is stopping us. If we go over it this year we could be hit with a transfer embargo. We need to just get through to the end of the season and hopefully reduce the squad size in the summer by getting rid of the deadwood then we can hopefully give it more of a go.

Comment

HITC? Have they ever got anything right? Good profit if true though...bought for 350k or so?

Comment

this, plus both ned and robbo are out of contract in the summer.

no chance will they sign a new contract while muppet is in charge
                    I hadn't finished editing my post when you quoted me Hits. #TooQuickOffTheMark!

Comment

As someone who recently purchased a Luke Freeman shirt, I would require a £50 sell-on clause in compensation.

Comment

maybe it got swallowed up by the massive losses we'e running up week after week?

Comment

I for one, Welcome our Fulham Overlords as they handpick our best player at their leisure and eagerly await Loftus Road becoming their vassal State.

Moreover, The Abundance of quality that suffuse every strata of our playing squad and management team is the envy of the world, and indeed elsewhere.
                          Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                            As has been mentioned numerous times FFP is stopping us. If we go over it this year we could be hit with a transfer embargo. We need to just get through to the end of the season and hopefully reduce the squad size in the summer by getting rid of the deadwood then we can hopefully give it more of a go.
                            but the dof stated last month that we are under it. since then, we have let a load go which should further reduce it.

maybe now we should be looking at other staffing levels, plenty of blokes with titles milling about and seemingly doing naff all.

Comment

We’re holding him & Smithies back tbh
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X