League table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League table

Just had a quick look and everyone below us, baring Barnsley who we play next, now have a game in hand on us

It’s bloody tight down there which I had not realised. I thought Sunderland were already dead but there reasonably well positioned

We’re going to have to show some resolve next week and significantly up our game

Very tight and we was always going to be in and around the bottom 6 due to our away form which has been dire over the course of the season. Unfortunately the powers that be have given the manager the thumbs up for the job he is doing which says it all about their ambition for the club as relegation is not out of the question.

Comment

Is it wrong if i stick a oner on us to be relegated to ease the pain and put towards the season ticket somewhere else next season?

Comment

It is not about relegation. It`s about the players we are making worse by playing them out of position. Personally, I find it embarrassing..
        Last edited by Shania; 28-01-2018, 01:28 PM. Reason: In a very emotional state of mind...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

No points from our next 4 away games means home form has to count.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Is it wrong if i stick a oner on us to be relegated to ease the pain and put towards the season ticket somewhere else next season?
            nothing wrong in not going i had st for 20 years, didn't bother this season paid for me mrs to go to mexico, i still go once a month but honestly after i went to derby away i have not lost interest but not interested in giving TF another penny.

Sad state of affairs really as the club i love being run in a manner that is beyond comical its become frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
              nothing wrong in not going i had st for 20 years, didn't bother this season paid for me mrs to go to mexico, i still go once a month but honestly after i went to derby away i have not lost interest but not interested in giving TF another penny.

Sad state of affairs really as the club i love being run in a manner that is beyond comical its become frustrating.
              Cant disagree with that. Really cant. Feel very low right now football wise.

Comment

It's still not too late,kick holloway and his fat buddy out and pray that Clement will take the job,he would keep us up

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  It's still not too late,kick holloway and his fat buddy out and pray that Clement will take the job,he would keep us up
                  If holloway was to go i just cant see clement coming ive said before his dad was an icon at LR im not sure Paul Clement would want to tarnish his dads name at LR. We have got no money owners a prize tw @t imo id stay well clear on that basis alone.

Comment

That performance yesterday added to last weeks hammering and football lesson at home is enough for any club to sack any manager imho.

Comment

Working...
                    X