Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Rang...he wants you as the new gaffer...what's your team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Rang...he wants you as the new gaffer...what's your team?

I know we only play wingbacks until we have to chase the game and then switch to some nonsensical formation after that but if you were put in charge tomorrow what team would you put out? For me

Smithies

Perch Ned Robinson Bidwell

Wszolek Luongo Scowen Freeman

Eze

Smith

Smithies, Onuhua, Hall, Robbo, Bidwell, Pawel, Cousins, Luongo, Bright, Smith and Smyth. 4,4,2

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Smithies, Onuhua, Hall, Robbo, Bidwell, Pawel, Cousins, Luongo, Bright, Smith and Smyth. 4,4,2
      Decent side 73, Bright has not impressed me so far though. Hopefully Smyth will be good.

Comment

Smithies
        Perch onuoha Robinson bidwell
        Luongo scowen freeman
        Wszolek smith smyth

Comment

Bright has pace as does Smyth so will pawel out wide getting balls in the box for smith to attack would give us a bit of variety.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
            Smithies
            Perch onuoha Robinson bidwell
            Luongo scowen freeman
            Wszolek smith smyth
            Like that as long as mid 3 are at it

Comment

i'd tell uncle to fark right off.

for what its worth, here is my team.

-----------------------------smithes-------------------------------

new rb-----------ned----------------hall-----------------bidwell---

woslek------------scowen----------luongo-------------shodipo or freeman

------------------sylla---------------new striker-------------------
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Before we go into that i’d ask him if he’s run my appointment by Ian Taylor?

Comment

speaking of bungle, its all gone quiet on his twitter.

even i have been to rangers more times this season than that useless mug.

as a form of protest, someone should knock up a load of wanted posters with his fat face on it and plaster them all around the ground.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

smithies
                    furlong robinson baptiste/hall bidwell
                    luongo scowen freeman
                    pavel sylla shodipo

or
                    same back 4
                    luongo scowen
                    pavel eze freeman
                    sylla

Comment

Smithies; Furlong, Onuoha, Robinson, Bidwell; Scowen, Luongo; Wszolek, Freeman, Osayi-Samuel; Smith

4231. Decent pace down the wings, Freeman more or less in behind/linking up the midfield and attack, and Smith up top for the balls into the box.

Comment

Smithies
                        Furlong Onuoha Baptiste Robinson
                        Luongo Scowen Freeman
                        Wszolek Sylla Oyasi

At least until we bring in actual wing backs, then we can switch up, bring Smyth into the team, etc.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Lumley
                          Furlong Phillips Hamalainen
                          Bright Manning Eze Chair
                          Smyth Oteh Shodipo/Jardel(U18s)

Sell anyone over 23. Simple

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

------------------sylla---------------new striker-------------------
                            Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Wszolek Sylla Oyasi
                            So Ollie's biggest critic (apart from me) and our stats man both ignore the one striker we have with a really decent mpg ratio at this level...

Playing a big man up top does not mean long ball if you set up properly. It does mean getting to the byeline nice and deep, but you need to play football to get there. What you don't want are incompetent wing backs predictably cutting inside because they aren't proper wingers.

4-4-2 then with Smith, Sylla to sniff his butt in the box. Eze bench.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              So Ollie's biggest critic (apart from me) and our stats man both ignore the one striker we have with a really decent mpg ratio at this level...

Playing a big man up top does not mean long ball if you set up properly. It does mean getting to the byeline nice and deep, but you need to play football to get there. What you don't want are incompetent wing backs predictably cutting inside because they aren't proper wingers.

4-4-2 then with Smith, Sylla to sniff his butt in the box. Eze bench.
                              At present if he rang me up my team would be the opposition

Comment

Working...
                              X