Maybe I’m getting old...but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I’m getting old...but

This is shockingly pathetic. I’m struggling for the first time in 36 years of supporting QPR to turn up to watch this team. We’re losing every West London derby and now are getting outplayed by 10 men. FFS. Passion my ass!

Don’t chops the football is better apparently drossball is a thing of the past

Jokes aside I feel the same and I don’t even get upset when we lose anymore I’m immune to it now

Comment

Sad state of affairs though chaps that we have gone from an ambitous club to a club that is just drifting away into nowhere.

Comment

completely agree - i understand that we are are in a period of transition but last season and this have drained the life out of even the most passionate of supporters!

Comment

The fans of old would have risen and protested. Now, it seems, we’re just giving up. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
            The fans of old would have risen and protested. Now, it seems, we’re just giving up. Sad!
            Totally agree

Comment

Chopper. The problem is in the past the chairman was disliked by the mass where as now some are anti Fernandes with a lot that are pro.

Comment

I think the players see a lack of ambition in the club and that doesn't help motivate them. With the game not being visually covered by Rangers followed the score until their bloke was sent off. Was tired (middle of night here) and I'm not young. So I'm thinking 'this has 0-0 written all over it now. At least we'll get a valuable point against 10 men'. How wrong I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                  That’s when we were together with one aim. All going in the same direction but there is a massive following that support the Board and Management. So a protest would end up being a riot.

I think people are generally afraid of voicing opinions.. I see on Twitter that fans are being made out as racists for saying Ferdinand is doing a shoddy job. Nobody wants to be tarred with that brush.

It’s a shame.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

fact is we as fans put up with anything and the club know it , said to my boys at zamoras wembley soak this day up lads because this is as good as it gets down here

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      fact is we as fans put up with anything and the club know it , said to my boys at zamoras wembley soak this day up lads because this is as good as it gets down here
                      Bus I think the fans have given up now. No real meltdown to yesterday nor defeat week before, just acceptance things won’t improve under this manager so what’s point getting worked up.

Speaking personally used to get right hump when we lost but Holloway’s record has been so bad you just become resigned to it as I now go into games with no expectations, yes I hope we get result and predict we will but when we lose it’s like ok

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Bus I think the fans have given up now. No real meltdown to yesterday nor defeat week before, just acceptance things won’t improve under this manager so what’s point getting worked up.

Speaking personally used to get right hump when we lost but Holloway’s record has been so bad you just become resigned to it as I now go into games with no expectations, yes I hope we get result and predict we will but when we lose it’s like ok
                        I think you’re right westie. I went boro last week and couldn’t believe how soulless LR felt. Ellerslie Road seemed empty, even in the middle which was always packed.

Back in the pub after the game there was loads of lads who had stayed in the pub rather than go to the game, that’s how disillusioned people are with the regime right now.

When you think that when TF bought the club we were in the prem, had a manager who knew how to win games and a stadium pretty much full. Now look where we are?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Good post west. Spot on.

Comment

Totally agree. Losing used to destroy my Saturday. Now, I expect it. It’s pathetic.

Comment

Took the tough decision this season to not renew my ST after countless years as I was just not enjoying the 'matchday experience' any more. Literally going home annoyed and p!ssed off with crap football.

Decided to spend more time with my kids, family and travelling and I'll tell you what I'm so glad.

Fair play to those that still go but for me its not blind faith. I love QPR but I also don't love them enough to the extent they ruin my weekends almost every week.

I can't wait for change.

Comment

Working...
                              X