No announcement yet.

The magnificent three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if I’m being over critical but I thought mass bottled the tackle on the half line that led to the second goal.

Comment

They all looked tired today westy, everytime one of them got the ball they took too many touches and was closed down, we looked too slow today in midfield, but was down to no one showing for the ball, something id be working on in training and one touch, as we really are too slow in our thinking and reading it before it happens
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        They all looked tired today westy, everytime one of them got the ball they took too many touches and was closed down, we looked too slow today in midfield, but was down to no one showing for the ball, something id be working on in training and one touch, as we really are too slow in our thinking and reading it before it happens
        Lack of proper coaching and proper manager Pinks.

Any half competent manager would have us in the top 10.

I guess that the day we're nearer to getting one is fast approaching.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

basics that players should all know about and especially pros,much better zipping the ball about than slow.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

I'm not convinced of that at all, Ollie is showing that he is not up to the job but so are the players, very little quality in this squad and it is really starting to show, that is not all on the manager, we are in a financial mess and if this squad can't be strengthened, especially up front we will remain in a relegation battle, not sure this was ever a top ten side no matter who is at the helm, becoming more apparent the more I see of them!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              I'm not convinced of that at all, Ollie is showing that he is not up to the job but so are the players, very little quality in this squad and it is really starting to show, that is not all on the manager, we are in a financial mess and if this squad can't be strengthened, especially up front we will remain in a relegation battle, not sure this was ever a top ten side no matter who is at the helm, becoming more apparent the more I see of them!
              He's talking mini league.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                He's talking mini league.
                Oh, I missed that!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                X