For those that still support Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    He did a “really funny” mannequin challenge and he did the “hardest pre-season ever”.
    That was cringe when I watched it

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      #hillofhell
      Too right. Fittest team ever.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Polter was decent got way more stick then he deserved. If it was choice between him or Washington/Smith I would choose him
        this, and i was one of the cuprits.

would take him over the gump twins and big lump everyday of the week.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          That was cringe when I watched it
          Tell me about it. Have to question the clubs judgement when they put things like that out

Comment

The start of player sales him and Chery going. Never a massive fan but at least he was a threat.

Comment

Pity holloway wasn't for sale

Comment

I know we'd only get 2 p for him but at least we'd be rid of him

Comment

i liked polter and chery was good on his day but i'm not fussed about then going, they didn't make it here and in polters case wasnt gunna get a proper run in the team plus we made profits on them both.

the ONLY thing i can say positive about ollie is his signings like baptiste, freeman and scowen whilst hes also got robo and mass playing well. but in the same breath hes also massively misused the likes of sylla, shodipo, pavel, wheeler and even bidwell. so it goes two ways in that regards.

the only thing i can think of as to why people still support him is coz hes funny/passionate/history and the occassional fight back otherwise i genuinely have no idea why people still support him and why they're so happy to overlook the facts that are slapping us in the face every single day. either that or people have stuck by him because they're legit too embarrased to admit that hes not the man for the job after backing him for so long

Comment

Even Pinkie seems to be losing the love. Things must be bad.

Comment

Nothing has improved consistently enough to say it's an improvement.

Comment

Don't understand how anyone can still defend him Wests, yet plenty do. Just been locking horns with someone on Facebook who reckons our current plight is down to the players and not the manager.

Nothing has improved, we are worse in terms of points per game and entertainment than we were under JFH. Yeah, we might be balancing the books better, and some of the players brought in have been great value for money, but the fans are being taken for mugs. 35 quid a game for the utter sh#te that's being served up? It's a joke and I'm genuinely surprised people keep turning up!

Those in charge need to take a serious look at themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          i liked polter and chery was good on his day but i'm not fussed about then going, they didn't make it here and in polters case wasnt gunna get a proper run in the team plus we made profits on them both.

the ONLY thing i can say positive about ollie is his signings like baptiste, freeman and scowen whilst hes also got robo and mass playing well. but in the same breath hes also massively misused the likes of sylla, shodipo, pavel, wheeler and even bidwell. so it goes two ways in that regards.

the only thing i can think of as to why people still support him is coz hes funny/passionate/history and the occassional fight back otherwise i genuinely have no idea why people still support him and why they're so happy to overlook the facts that are slapping us in the face every single day. either that or people have stuck by him because they're legit too embarrased to admit that hes not the man for the job after backing him for so long
                          I liked Polter always gave it his all,think some still support Oliie due to his previous tenure at the club as player and manager

Comment

I think we all knew that we would end like this under Holloway and that is why there is an acceptance about things right now. He is doing the job the board put him there to do and that is to take the flak that was going to come their way. Trimming of the fringe players is fine and the next stage will be first team players as we are in serious trouble financially which is never getting better under Fernandes. I think they have some front to send people messages about next season when you consider what we have paid and are expected to pay to watch this #### that is served up. Relegation is unthinkable as it could finish us off as a football club and all done in 7 years of mis management.

Comment

Well I can think of two areas we have improved under Holloway.

We lose more than we used to and we have increased the amount of minutes played per goal scored.

Comment

Hasn't washed his QPR bedding since he came here. Doesn't know what clean sheets are like.

Comment

Working...
                                X