Clapping the players off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    I thought you applauded when you see a good performance or a great passage of play
    my hands are so dam cold these days
    Sums up my dis-interest in going to a game. Think there is an N in damn in this instance, but that only underlines the zippedoffyness!

Comment

A steaming curled sweetcorn and tapeworm infused turd laid on the armitage shanks sh ithouse floor would have been just reward for the players cuckolded performance saturday, never mind a round of ####in' applause.
      Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

remember we are QPR we represent our club , we will still be going when those half hearted lot on the pitch leave . QPR is about me and my mates at away games and our history players will come and go , we won't make memories on here or sat at home on a saturday but at the games , yesterday i would only clap if i saw them put in 100%
        Last edited by 72bus; 28-01-2018, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I was enjoying another cider near Temple Meads Station when the final whistle went

Comment

When I think about it, I only really clap the ones who clap the fans when we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              When I think about it, I only really clap the ones who clap the fans when we lose.
              But mush some of these were clapping like we were the ones with ten men who had fought off an attack from the zulus with pea shooters. They were giving thumbs up clapping like they were hero’s

Can get not booing but what were they applauding as the players gave next to no effort for 90mins

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                But mush some of these were clapping like we were the ones with ten men who had fought off an attack from the zulus with pea shooters. They were giving thumbs up clapping like they were hero’s

Can get not booing but what were they applauding as the players gave next to no effort for 90mins
                Yeah, agree that is stupid

Comment

It was very odd wasn't it. I just stood there, arms folded whilst shaking my head.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    It was very odd wasn't it. I just stood there, arms folded whilst shaking my head.
                    You picked up on it too blue. Think some are programmed just to clap regardless

Comment

Did they keep you all locked in then?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Did they keep you all locked in then?
                        See what you did there.......subtle Kev

Comment

No it was a genuine question Al.
                          Im the first one out when we are playing like saturday, never ever around to clap anyone after them sort of performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            No it was a genuine question Al.
                            Im the first one out when we are playing like saturday, never ever around to clap anyone after them sort of performances.
                            Victim of your own wit there then Kev! Rs gets itchy around 80 mins watching rubbish like Saturday but we usually see it through. Exception was Forest, earlier train too much of a temptation as that was so bad. I never clap when I've put in more effort to get there than I've seen on the pitch. Holloway turned straight down the tunnel.

Comment

You picked up on it too blue. Think some are programmed just to clap regardless
                              I get some people clapping, but it was the way they did that baffled me.

As for Kev and the comment about leaving early, I just can't bring myself to do that, never have and probably never will, but then I was fortunate to see the come backs against Newcastle and Port Vale back in the day as well as the late smash and grab against the locals earlier this year, not to mention all the others, and the dross served up most of the time
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I domt even mean early though Al and Bue (even thoigh i am so guitly of it). I mean on the peep of that whistle im out like road runner on speed. Never hung around to clap after a lack lustre defeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X