Clapping the players off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clapping the players off

Now we stayed to the end so not to upset the gaffer but I could not get out ground quick enough.

But after arguably the worst performance of the season and getting the run around by ten men and against a side that had not won a game in seven there were Rangers fans at the end applauding the players off and clapping their hearts out

I don’t get it, that performance did not deserve applause but we have fans staying behind to clap. Those Kants deserved nothing but to see our backs as we trudged home after yet another away day embarrassment

Clapping them off tells them that effort is acceptable when it’s far from it

As an aside Freeman was like a pig in s hit at the end with huge smile on his face laughing catching up with his old team mates. That told me everything I needed to know about him would not want to be in trenches with him

Needs dropping or sold if good money is on the table as plays for himself all the time. Very very poor mans Buzsaky.

Comment

Fair play for going mate. Holloway has some weird hold over some fans.

Comment

There is a player there 73 but he plays for himself

Comment

No mate little ego maniac and gets very stroppy with team mates if they #### up.

Comment

Not sure Freeman has too much to smile about. He left a club that is challenging for promotion and has just played a 2 legged semi final against Man City.....joined a club that is dancing in the street when we turn over Burton

Comment

Left to be nearer his folks as from Dartford way. If we could somehow get silly money I would take it as the midfield three are our biggest weakness as it causes us to be unbalanced.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Hasn't he just.

Can only be one of two things. Blind faith (dumb) or haven't a clue about the game.

Some of our fans are truly cringey & embarrassing and I'm not talking about supporting him I'm talking about blatantly backing him and bigging him up constantly when it's so clear his record is atrocious. It's like they haven't got the balls to just say "you know what he's failing" fkin idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  "Through and through"- just one through would do me. Wish he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Hasn't he just.

Can only be one of two things. Blind faith (dumb) or haven't a clue about the game.

Some of our fans are truly cringey & embarrassing and I'm not talking about supporting him I'm talking about blatantly backing him and bigging him up constantly when it's so clear his record is atrocious. It's like they haven't got the balls to just say "you know what he's failing" fkin idiots.
                    This

Comment

I was at a game with a friend and he never forgave me for refusing to clap the R players after losing at home 1-4 to Brentford!

Comment

Fark clapping them off yesterday- I was out the stadium rapido.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Coat them off. When we f ack up next Saturday I so hope we boo them and Ollie to high heaven. Enough is now enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Coat them off. When we f ack up next Saturday I so hope we boo them and Ollie to high heaven. Enough is now enough.
                            Could never bring myself to boo mate, just wouldn't feel right, and I've never walked out early until Forest away, but seeing the clapping yesterday was just weird. Rubbish for 60 minutes against ten men and conceding twice without ever looking a threat........and people clap??? Holloway was straight down the tunnel. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                              Could never bring myself to boo mate, just wouldn't feel right, and I've never walked out early until Forest away, but seeing the clapping yesterday was just weird. Rubbish for 60 minutes against ten men and conceding twice without ever looking a threat........and people clap??? Holloway was straight down the tunnel. Embarrassing.
                              I thought you applauded when you see a good performance or a great passage of play
                              my hands are so dam cold these days

Comment

Working...
                              X