Sympathy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sympathy

I really feel this deeply for fans that have forked out for s/t this season,
    their time,their hard earned money but certain people dont seem to think
    that matters

My sympathy is with the kit man.
    He was ringing random fans from the changing rooms straight after the match while he was putting the washing powder on the kits tellng them ollies gone.
    Imagine how hes going to feel at work monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      He was ringing random fans from the changing rooms straight after the match while he was putting the washing powder on the kits tellng them ollies gone.
      I was going to say the exact same thing kelvin.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Lofl 😂😂😂

Comment

Stan. Stan. Stan.
            Need you to take the stand and make a plea for the defence aganst the prosocution calling this gaff 'FANTASY ISLAND' please my learned friend.
            Hi Kevin, these were the posts that confused me:

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            Holloway gone, at last
            Threw a strop in the dressing room
            i know the kitman
            Gary knows you no
            It appeared that Bill is mates with Gary Doyle the kit manager, who had relayed this info to Bill. It became pretty clear though that he was just on the wind up and several members were calling for the thread to be locked, so it was.

I then had to go out for the evening so missed all the ensuing fall out from that until I got home. Turned out he had started two further threads in complaint of his first thread being locked, as well as sending a PM of complaint about it. I'm still struggling to see what his complaint is if he lied in the first place about his friend/acquaintance Gary Doyle supplying him with this information, if indeed he is even acquainted with Gary Doyle personally.

Bill's defence seems to be that he was only passing on information, but this also appears to be false because AFAIK Ollie is still the R's manager.

Perhaps Bill, if he's reading this, can enlighten us all over his perceived injustice of his thread being closed, as well as his supposed ITK info. Or alternatively perhaps we can all move on.

Comment

Mate im on the gee up again. So depressed at the moment, just trying to have some light heartedness somehow. Its not easy though i admit that.

Id bet my sunday dinner on he totally made it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                I was going to say the exact same thing kelvin.
                Hahaha oh there he is

Love to hear your thoughts on yet another abysmal performance led by your hero.

Comment

I don’t regret having one for a second. Gives me a chance to meet up with mates that I wouldn’t do if it wasn’t for QPR and have a few beers. The football ain’t the best but I’ve been going since I was about 5, and barring a few years, it has always been like that.

Comment

i still love going, i love being at lr regardless of whats going on and will be renewing next season for sure. i do badly want us rid of ollie though, everytime i see us lining up as a 352 it makes me wanna throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum like a 5 year old

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      i still love going, i love being at lr regardless of whats going on and will be renewing next season for sure. i do badly want us rid of ollie though, everytime i see us lining up as a 352 it makes me wanna throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum like a 5 year old
                      Fair enough Corbs your a star

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Hi Kevin, these were the posts that confused me:

It appeared that Bill is mates with Gary Doyle the kit manager, who had relayed this info to Bill. It became pretty clear though that he was just on the wind up and several members were calling for the thread to be locked, so it was.

I then had to go out for the evening so missed all the ensuing fall out from that until I got home. Turned out he had started two further threads in complaint of his first thread being locked, as well as sending a PM of complaint about it. I'm still struggling to see what his complaint is if he lied in the first place about his friend/acquaintance Gary Doyle supplying him with this information, if indeed he is even acquainted with Gary Doyle personally.

Bill's defence seems to be that he was only passing on information, but this also appears to be false because AFAIK Ollie is still the R's manager.

Perhaps Bill, if he's reading this, can enlighten us all over his perceived injustice of his thread being closed, as well as his supposed ITK info. Or alternatively perhaps we can all move on.
                        Blimey what a palaver.

Comment

Just move on I do know Gary he will be fine

Just a little sunshine when things are so so very very gloomy

Comment

I got abuse saying I'm glad I didn't renew a few seasons ago when Tf dream manager the P.e teacher was appointed am I glad I'm over the forking moon
                            R's

Comment

What do you mean random

Comment

Working...
                              X