Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna fix QPR? Here’s where you start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna fix QPR? Here’s where you start...

Let’s face it. We are now a barely mediocre team with less-than-mediocre coaching and less-than-acceptable production from the players. Unless you are clueless or a denier, we need to start fixing this mess now. My top three: (1) Fire Ollie now; he’s over his head here, and his belligerence in admitting that speaks for itself; (2) Play only those with blood, guts and aggressiveness moving forward — that lineup, for me, starts with Robinson, Luongo, Scowen, Manning, and Smyth; (3) In the weeks ahead, look for talent that fits a team with speed and attitude and recruit them with everything we’ve got. This team should be better, much better. Certainly we the fans deserve better.

The single biggest problem at QPR is the chairman who has overseen the biggest wastage by any team in English football which has left us in the state we are in. Holloway is dire but who decided on given him a 2.5 yr contract when our last guy was on a 12 month rolling deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      The single biggest problem at QPR is the chairman who has overseen the biggest wastage by any team in English football which has left us in the state we are in. Holloway is dire but who decided on given him a 2.5 yr contract when our last guy was on a 12 month rolling deal.
      100% correct mate
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good point.

Comment

I actually feel for Holloway right now as he is clearly being left in the firing line while those responsible are hiding behind him. Total.and utter shambles and stinking of Caterham mark 2.

Comment

I actually feel for Holloway right now as he is clearly being left in the firing line while those responsible are hiding behind him. Total.and utter shambles and stinking of Caterham mark 2.
            its like the russian doll effect.

ferdinand is hiding behind hollowhead, hoo's is hiding behind ferdinand, uncle is hiding behind ferdinand. no one is taking responsibility. they are all playing smoke and mirrors with the fans to drag this out for as long until the shareholders get all that lovely land
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

####ing shambolic Hits and How this man is still popular with some is beyond me.

Comment

We were told that our team would be fast, aggressive, physically fit, and playing like a team. What we have now is a slow, boring, non-aggressive lot who have no nose for the goal or fire in the belly.

Comment

I just think a lot of the players have stopped playing for the manager. Who could blame them really. We're all fed up with him as fans, and we only have to out up him for 90 minutes a week. Imagine having to deal with the tool every day!
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 28-01-2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X