Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got text through about season ticket window opening soon

Comment

The worst thing about Holloway is he is so damn obstinate. He insist on three at the back for defensive stability but we cannot keep a clean sheet. I sincerely believe other than Washington, Mackie and Ned he has, maybe behind his back, lost the dressing room which for a manager who has only
      motivational skills behind him is a disaster waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Ian Taylor again.....working his magic

Comment

Are they giving them away??

Comment

They want to be as how I feel now I’m not tempted to part with my money

Comment

Will not be knocking out 1100 on mine again.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Yep. Huge failure. Had Derby 6th when sacked, saved Swansea from relegation then had his 3 best players sold from underneath him and not replaced.

Like I said, huge failure. Bit like Ollie really.
                Derby about to get promoted now he has gone. Barely survived with Swansea and I wouldn’t be surprised if Swansea survive now that he is gone from there. Didn’t take much for the new manager to get his 1st win against Liverpool. But it’s too early to call that one.
                Your right about one thing though, Swansea did have their best players sold and he was rock bottom of the league coz of that. So he will have the same problem at QPR so it’s not like he going to save us either.
                We got a comedian as our manager and that’s where we went wrong. Why didn’t we go for a magician coz that’s what we need.
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                  Derby about to get promoted now he has gone. Barely survived with Swansea and I wouldn’t be surprised if Swansea survive now that he is gone from there. Didn’t take much for the new manager to get his 1st win against Liverpool. But it’s too early to call that one.
                  Your right about one thing though, Swansea did have their best players sold and he was rock bottom of the league coz of that. So he will have the same problem at QPR so it’s not like he going to save us either.
                  We got a comedian as our manager and that’s where we went wrong. Why didn’t we go for a magician coz that’s what we need.
                  Only the 12 points off the top and you don't know much about Derby if you think that guarantees promotion in January.
                  Bottom and cut adrift at Swansea when he took over.
                  Far far too early to talk about Swans staying up. They look like a walking relegation to me.

Comment

We don't know if Clement would be a success here. But at least we would have some hope.

Comment

Timmy. You do not have to be a success at our club to keep a job.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        You are joking surely

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          You are joking surely
                          I had one this evening too.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            I had one this evening too.
                            Great timing

Comment

What did the message say?

Comment