Message to Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Give it a few years and we will achieve Ryman. Just have some patience.
    We want our Rangers back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
      I hope he is better for them than he was for Caterham (Lotus F1) or has been for QPR. The man is a menace to anything he touches in sport. Should be banned under ‘fit and proper’ rules. It’ll take QPR decades to recover from this mess.
      bang on mate.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...or-QPR-failure

From 2013.. my favourite quote is...

“A lot of our investment has gone into building up the squad,” he added. “Now we’re in a position where we can trade. We weren’t able to do that before – we were just buying, buying and buying.”

That worked out well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
          https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...or-QPR-failure

From 2013.. my favourite quote is...

“A lot of our investment has gone into building up the squad,” he added. “Now we’re in a position where we can trade. We weren’t able to do that before – we were just buying, buying and buying.”

That worked out well.

you just could not make it up!!

theres was always one person to blame. the total clown of a chairman.
          he is the one remaining constant that has sat through 6 managerial appointments and a quarter of a billion of debt, along with going from prem league to fighting a relegation battle to league 1 football.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Les said we have to be careful cos of the latest ffp not the one we are up against.
            Uncle loves this club, but he went all in with his love to make us a prem regular , it didnt work so now we have to be patient.
            Imho.

A llttle anology, how many of us have met a bird and gone all out to win her over and spent loads on her and she turned out a an absolute carnt. I rest my case. Hic.
            Unlce hate is soooooo misplaced. He and we will be BACK.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 02-02-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Can't help but think all this talk about us being close to the new ffp limit is bowlarks. We've hardly spent anything over the last few years and we have also sold these players on again. Some at a profit. While so many other championship clubs have been spending more than we ever did on transfer fees without getting to the premiership. Surely they are in a worse state than us.

Comment

Working...
              X