Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Is he though Stan?
    What other creative players do we have (apart from Eze, who is on the squad fringes)?

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      So why not go 442 then and change tactics to utilise him differently
      You're preaching to the choir mate, been saying that all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        What other creative players do we have (apart from Eze, who is on the squad fringes)?
        is the january window not open to loans or purchases we flogged goss who we paid money for ?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Might be a better team without him if that makes sense
          Only way that would work is to start with Eze (and scrap the WBs, obviously). IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Might be a better team without him if that makes sense
            No not really westy, we dont have hardly anyone else to create so would be terrible, first time today for me that system really needed pav bringing on and im not sold on samual atm, doesnt look to have a lot of composure or control
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Dont worry Pinks he has gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                No not really westy, we dont have hardly anyone else to create so would be terrible, first time today for me that system really needed pav bringing on and im not sold on samual atm, doesnt look to have a lot of composure or control
                QPR have need Wyzsolek to play as a winger all season along with Sylla or Smith in the middle as his target for crosses, but Ollie has insisted in his poxy wingback system instead with the likes of Washington and Mackie leading the attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  You're preaching to the choir mate, been saying that all season.
                  i dont know what goes on in training as it does not seem to make a shites worth of difference on match days

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    QPR have need Wyzsolek to play as a winger all season along with Sylla or Smith in the middle as his target for crosses, but Ollie has insisted in his poxy wingback system instead with the likes of Washington and Mackie leading the attack.
                    That’s the exact point too, how some people come on here defending Holloway and his ridiculous obsession with a formation we don’t have the players for is ####ing unbelievable. He simply has to go for us to breathe and grow because I’ll put my mortgage on rangers either going down or getting away with it by the skin of their teeth. Any other professional football club he would have been gone months ago. He is currently killing rangers slowly with his stubbornness and inability to get the best out of what’s already a limited group of players.
                    Last edited by Greg1882; 27-01-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Whenever I have seen Freeman playing he has been craving for movements around him. Maybe he has given up?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

That was deffo poor of him today, we had no creativity whatsoever & when we got space we didnt know what to do with it cos of how static everyone was
                        I agree, we've been static for a very long time now.

Comment

• Greg. I agree with you but we all knew what we were getting from Holloway so no one is that suprised by the state we are in with him overseeing first team matters. The people above need looking at from Ferdinand right upto Fernandes as they took him from a studio and gave him a 2.5 yr deal.

Comment

Last season Freeman played for Bristol city he leaves and there better side this season. He’s good but also misbalances side because of his greed and poor work ethic. So yes he is most creative player but at what price??

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Syllas out injured stanis for a start
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Inexcusable to lose to 10 men IMO - just highlights how sh*t we really are.

And people on here were banging on about chasing the play-offs rather than simply looking to survive.....

Comment

Working...
                                X