Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    What rubbish. He was one of better ones can’t believe you just posted that
    He was proper pony. Couldn’t pass... most of his headers went straight to the opposition and he also appeared a yard shorter of his usual pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      and he missed from 6 yards out by deflecting a shot wide.
      Good defensive instincts

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        We looked poor today westy,for me smithies was the only one who played to his standard,so many off there game and doesnt help when youre more creative was also dead poor asin freeman etc
        Freeman worst player on pitch for me and has been worst player for five or six matches. I’m in minority but I don’t rate him think he’s s hit

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
          He was proper pony. Couldn’t pass... most of his headers went straight to the opposition and he also appeared a yard shorter of his usual pace.
          could write that about every outfield player

Comment

Freeman worst player on pitch for me and has been worst player for five or six matches. I’m in minority but I don’t rate him think he’s s hit
            Cor very harsh west. No arguments about today he was turd but he’s been very very good overall for us this season .
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

That was deffo poor of him today, we had no creativity whatsoever & when we got space we didnt know what to do with it cos of how static everyone was
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Thank fark someone else thinks he's a shite taarabt at least with adel you knew he was never going to track back but would be far far more creative

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Cor very harsh west. No arguments about today he was turd but he’s been very very good overall for us this season .
                  He has good stats but he’s a greedy show pony he’s not for me. I know people won’t agree

Comment

• Westy. I am with you see him as a selfish player as not disimilar to Chery in that it is all about him. Said we should have dropped him before christmas as clearly not as good as some think or more importantly how good he thinks he is.

Comment

Freeman is the only creative player we have. Take him out and you have none. The heart of the problem is playing 3 in MF. Change that and you'd probably get more from him.

Comment

• Is he though Stan? Stats say he is but cannot remember too many games that he has dominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          Thank fark someone else thinks he's a shite taarabt at least with adel you knew he was never going to track back but would be far far more creative
                          Was going make that comparison. For the amount of ball he has and how greedy he is his stats should probably be better

Comment

• ...barring Eze who's only just returned from his loan spell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Freeman is the only creative player we have. Take him out and you have none. The heart of the problem is playing 3 in MF. Change that and you'd probably get more from him.
                              Might be a better team without him if that makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                So why not go 442 then and change tactics to utilise him differently , scrub that hollohead thinks 352 our strength

Comment

Working...
                                X